Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness (18170 Views)

Many Covenant University Students ‘hospitalised’ Over Suspected Food Poisoning / Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
Arespect10:

When are you getting sense? You guys always certified bigot? Get sense and stop acting like a child biko

Sincerely, no respect for life.
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by jagabanlewis(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Onyi22:

Since u r tire of this country, kuku die

I tire nr mean say i wn die
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by azikiweironsi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
puredigital:
shocked

We don't need anyone to tell us all that Nigeria is cursed...the blood of the innocents shed are crying and God is really Angry. This is the time we should all seek God's face for mercy, restoration of our country. We don't have a leader it is time for us to call on Our Creator.

#Restorationlooming
#Chinawapzcares

Nigeria is cursed. Prophet of doom.
Always blaming govt for every misfortune.
What have you done to your own community in your own little way. Mtcheeeew
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by puredigital(f): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
azikiweironsi:

Nigeria is cursed. Prophet of doom.
Always blaming govt for every misfortune.
What have you done to your own community in your own little way. Mtcheeeew
I won't blame you sir!
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by polirutgfrk(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
how bad is the health system in Nigeria? This is terrible. I sympathize with you
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by chikitobabe(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by tsavkeghps(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ok
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by tsavkeghps(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ebola touchdown shocked
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by AhmLink(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Which way Nigeria!!!!!!! Haba
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Onyi22:

Since u r tire of this country, kuku die
I hope you know He could just LEAVE the country like a normal person
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Legendguru: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oh
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Onyi22(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
jagabanlewis:

I tire nr mean say i wn die
Ok no vex
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by moorevic(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
The should be quarantined first. We have no clue what we are up against. Safety first
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Rhymza: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/350476-four-dead-12-hospitalised-as-strange-illness-afflicts-college-students.html

Sincere and Genuine Way “Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. Call or Whatssapp me +2348050817910 PLEASE CHECK OUT https://loadedpenvibes.com/affiliate/emmyrhymez DON'T ALWAYS GO FOR FREE THINGS.

Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Arabiyyas: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
RIP Adama Allah jikanki she is my classmate
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Pawon23: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
The medical team should visit the game reserve to get more facts and analysis of the strange sickness
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Galapagous(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
this kind story sef, the illness no get name yet no clue about its cause. HOW THIS TAKE ENTER FP
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Litmus: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Replication of Congo /central Africa in Nigeria, look West. BtW, have any strange medical research centers for viruses and tropical diseases been set up in the NE of Nigeria? Before the strange ailments like HIV and Ebola arose in Congo/Central Africa viruses research facilities for biological warfare were set up in the Congo jungles. Historic fact. I have heard people talk of a huge blue virus and tropical diseases research center set up in the East of Nigeria, is this true?
Re: 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness by Best9000(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
signs of end time if you know you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / THE DANGERS OF MP/WIDAL TEST (www.primerhealth.com.ng) / BUSH BABY CRY ,how Dangerous Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.