Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS: Is Every One Not Culpable? Daniel Eluke - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS: Is Every One Not Culpable? Daniel Eluke (181 Views)

The Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa And Its Repercussions. / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks / Watch Compilation Of The Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS: Is Every One Not Culpable? Daniel Eluke by Chukwundidi: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
"INTRODUCTION: This is one thought that has kept me awake all through the night when I should have enjoyed my night’s rest soundly. But, when I remembered, how, recently, Nigerians have employed the use of the words or lexical items; ‘Xenophobia’ and ‘Xenophobic’, I became much more interested to investigate its semantic implication and to also, make my personal input on the different shades of Xenophobia or Xenophobic attacks. After due consultations with the Oracular book, the two terms have to deal with a strong dislike, hate, or prejudice to someone because of his race ..."

READ MORE

https://deroundtable.com/xenophobic-attacks-is-everyone-not-culpable-daniel-eluke-ezeoha/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Putting It Off. / Inspirational Quotes On Emergency By The N.O.A / Buhari Held Talks With The APC Governors Last Friday In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.