Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Who Knows Seedminers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows Seedminers (242 Views)

My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows / Who Knows D Cost Of A Bag Of Crayfish In Onitsha Know And Hw Many Painters In It / Please Who Knows About Dollarsempire? Are They Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Seedminers by ozoemenaca: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
This platform with the address seedminers.com is a fraudulent platform. They would lure investors with the promise of giving 50% of your bitcoin investment with them. On weekly basis they would be updating your profit but making it impossible for you to withdraw. Invariably you would be seeing the money in your account but you cannot withdraw. I have $2550 with them but they asked me to bring referral who would invest half of my initaial $200 investment which I did. The next I noticed is that they updated my account with the referral bonus and weeks after they suspended my account so that I would not access the account again. I am not disturbed because its not the first time I m loosing fund to online investment but I m writing so that people should not make the mistake of investing with them unless you are prepared to dash them the money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Archived / Become Your Own Boss, Make 10-50,000 Naira Daily / Lekki-ikoyi Toll Bridge To Become Cashless - Gov. Sanwoolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.