Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows (6613 Views)

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Everlasting Instagram Followers / Get The One Everlasting Foundation For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
It's been a year ago when I came here to seek for assistance. From, nobody to somebody. I was able to gather 13000 naira from person I can't forget in my life.
Joy and the second person who God knows. I pray that all your you, your families and all unborn generations will never know sorrow. I am now a responsible man in my family. You turned my life for better. You shall continue to grow in all your endeavors.
Thanks and God bless you!

..am a graduate with no job after 10 years of graduation. I contacted one of my friend working for a cosmetic company as sales rep. to assist me to the company. After some months of waiting, he later told me that I should not bother myself that he will be giving me products he receive from the company to sell no and return actual money after my profit. I do hawk the items to the markets. I have been doing this for 8 months to support my family. But, now I discovered that my friend don't want to give me products anymore just because he believes I began to make sales past him. Now, if I ask for products, he will say it is finished which I know and saw it in his room. This is the only source of my revenue for now which I do use to sustain to feed my wife and children. I am confused and tired. My problem is that I don't have money to buy the product myself directly from the company. I believe in what I can do and achieve. I have taken time to leverage and achieve customer base but now no products and no capital. I am willing to loan and return back as agreed upon. I am willing to present myself on any further interrogation.

1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by DaddyNimo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
so all the while he was giving u products for free to sell, you couldn't save enuf to stand alone one day....how do I trust you will be able to pay the loan if given den

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
what's your old Moniker??

Creating a new account to solicit for funds doesn't exactly come of as you being honest...

16 Likes

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 4:14am On Sep 04, 2018
He changed suddenly since the 2 weeks he noticed my markets is moving. He even told me that we marketers are making money pass the sales rep. If he give me products and I sell faster , go back to collect another one, next I do hear is 'it is finished'. I will still spend my savings to cater for my family to wait till next month. The cycle goes on and on till he later stopped. , I am very sure I will pay back if I see assistance. I will be able to stand on my own.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 4:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Please I am not that type. If you have chance to know me you will know
KingLinglee:
what's your old Moniker??
Q
Creating a new account to solicit for funds doesn't exactly come of as you being honest...
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by HappyScent: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Go into the market,look for the distributors,they are many distributors to a product,mayb two or one,explain to him/her,she/he might help u without cash,u must prove ur loyaty by returning the money daily whether u sell or not.talk to God about it,he will help u.if u are good with marketing,they are other product u can meet the distibutors to help u.few distributors do it.u can still sell it around the market.many buy from them and resel in the same market they are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
I have tried it, but doesn't work. quote author=HappyScent post=70912817]Go into the market,look for the distributors,they are many distributors to a product,mayb two or one,explain to him/her,she/he might help u without cash,u must prove ur loyaty by returning the money daily whether u sell or not.talk to God about it,he will help u.if u are good with marketing,they are other product u can meet the distibutors to help u.few distributors do it.u can still sell it around the market.many buy from them and resel in the same market they are[/quote]
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2018
I am still looking for help from anywhere. You will not be left behind. Kindly save my home.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by shiffynaani(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2018
My Brother, I Wish I Could Help. We've Been Told To Pack Out Of Where We Are Staying Now And The Deadline Is On Sunday. We Are Just Begging Neigbours Round To Save Us But To No Avail. Big Embarrassment Is Coming And It's Only God That Can Save Us. My Brother, Let's Keep Praying God Will Send Our Benefactor To Us.This Life Is Too Hard Bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by delishpot: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2018
helpsomeone:
I am still looking for help from anywhere. You will not be left behind. Kindly save my home.

Howmuch are you asking for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
God shall send someone to your aid oauthor=shiffynaani post=70921205]Mqy Brother, I Wish I Could Help. We've Been Told To Pack Out Of Where We Are Staying Now And The Deadline Is On Sunday. We Are Just Begging Neigbours Round To Save Us But To No Avail. Big Embarrassment Is Coming And It's Only God That Can Save Us. My Brother, Let's Keep Praying God Will Send Our Benefactor To Us.This Life Is Too Hard Bro[/quote]
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
I wish I have #67000 naira to start with just hot products moving in my hand.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Save my soul! Still looking for help from anyone. God of provider will surely provide for you.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by stagger: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
helpsomeone:
Save my soul! Still looking for help from anyone. God of provider will surely provide for you.

Why not use one of the loan apps around, like Kwikcash or PayLater?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2018
I tried kwikcash but said I am not eligible.
Paylater said they give to salary earner .
[[color=#990000][/color]quote author=stagger post=70970561]

Why not use one of the loan apps around, like Kwikcash or PayLater?[/quote]
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Whoever God touch his or her heart to assist me. I promise not to let you down. My house is not in good order.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
You will not be disappointed. I need help from anywhere.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2018
delishpot:

. I need #67000 naira to start with 6 cartons of cream and 5 carton of soap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please help me out. I will return it back.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by debaj10: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
delishpot:

ehn en, stop dat nonsense!
u again?!
abi do u take joy in being defrauded?
shu!

at op,
beta tenda all ur ID hia, one time-
national/PVC/driver's license/passport. anyone wey u get.
plus scan of ur CV.
plus ur social media handles.

once we verify, one of us can volunteer to do a biz plan review with you, within this thread.
before we even talk of a formal interview.

these are the conditions for continuing this conversation.
deal?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Slimdoug(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
@op, if you cannot find someone offline, maybe from your church, your street, your compound, your family, or your wife's family to help you, then something is amiss. You sound like a trick job.

2 Likes

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2018
debaj10:
ehn en, stop dat nonsense!
u again?!
abi do u take joy in being defrauded?
shu!

at op,
beta tenda all ur ID hia, one time-
national/PVC/driver's license/passport. anyone wey u get.
plus scan of ur CV.
plus ur social media handles.

once we verify, one of us can volunteer to do a biz plan review with you, within this thread.
before we even talk of a formal interview.

these are the conditions for continuing this conversation.
deal?
. What is all these? You don't know me. Wait for people to ask for it. I believe you can read clearly in the post that am ready to present myself. You are not God please!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Slimdoug:
@op, if you cannot find someone offline, maybe from your church, your street, your compound, your family, or your wife's family to help you, then something is amiss. You sound like a trick job.
. If I lie to them that I want to use it for ceremony they will be give. But I will rather say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by debaj10: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
helpsomeone:
. What is all these? You don't know me. Wait for people to ask for it. I believe you can read clearly in the post that am ready to present myself. You are not God please!
@ delishpot:
shey u c? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by ajoyeleke(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
debaj10:
@ delishpot:
shey u c? undecided

oga shut up
he said nothing wrong, d fact dat he needed ur help doesnt mean he should lick ur ass

if u cnt help him shutup and pass

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
ajoyeleke:

oga shut up
he said nothing wrong, d fact dat he needed ur help doesnt mean he should lick ur ass

if u cnt help him shutup and pass
. You will not be left out. Thanks for the initiative!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
I know I will not lie to achieve my aspirations. No amount of intimidation can change my faith. God is my helper and he will surely send someone to lift me up.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by BuyNigeria: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Good Morning Op,

We will contact you by 11am today and workout something for you.

Keep hope alive.

Regards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Jlow2: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2018
any body lookin for loan because he wants to feed his family can neva pay back that loan, because dats his primary objective , instead of growin his business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2018
When am Succeeding am able to cater for my family, definitely I must grow.
Am highly confident that I will grow if am occupy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Unveils Regulation On Bills Payments / Looking for Promotional Branded T-shirt Printing In Lagos Nigeria? / Which Is Beta Cashcraft Or Meristem Securities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.