Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kolawole Ajeyemi Trolls Toyin Abraham With What I Ordered And What I Got Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kolawole Ajeyemi Trolls Toyin Abraham With What I Ordered And What I Got Video (489 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kolawole Ajeyemi Trolls Toyin Abraham With What I Ordered And What I Got Video by newsynews: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kolawole Ajeyemi has trolled his wife Toyin Abraham with a ‘What I order and what I got video.

The video shows dancer Korra Obidi dancing while heavily pregnant.

Kolawole Ajeyemi compared her dance with what Toyin Abraham did while she was pregnant with their child Ire.

He shared the hilarious video to wish his wife a happy birthday in advance and captioned it:

”Happy birthday in advance Mummy IRE. As we are approaching your birthday day I pray for greater achievements in your life. Once again happy birthday in advance love”.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://wotzup.ng/kolawole-ajeyemi-trolls-toyin-abraham-with-what-i-ordered-and-what-i-got-video/

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Tackles Huspuppi, Mompha Share Tweet Share / Ebuka speaks on reason why he disqualification tacha / Barack And Michelle Obama Celebrate 27 Years Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.