Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (35805 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by BrokenCock: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Freehuman:
Every pastor in Nigeria is a fake . At the beginning of new year we heard lots of prophecies predictions about election, herdsmen crises and economic meltdown because even a secondary school student who reads daily news can make such predictions.

I never heard any of these pastors prophecy about xenophobia which has been the worst external crises to hit us this year.

Daddy GO runs his conglomerate and has his children as his successors. He receives bank alerts and invitation from politicians because they know that without the influence of religion , the people would have been brave to seek better lives for themselves on earth rather than false hope in a paradise.

lets just say you living a fake life. you dont have sense cos your brain is faked already, tio much drugs n weed don finish your mentality. yiu don't even think like a man, u reason like an angry goat.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by AgentNairaland(f): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Kill Them All
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Lovelife433(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2019
malvisguy212:
1 John 4:18-21
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts
out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and
whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
We love because he first loved us. If anyone
says, “I love God,” AND HATE HIS BROTHER, he is a
liar; for he who does not love his brother whom
he has seen cannot love God whom he has not
seen. And this commandment we have from him:
whoever loves God must also love his brother.

If the white abuse the black with racism, we Will cry foul, pretend to love each other, but here, we are killing each other, how can we fight racism when we do not love ourselves ?
ok

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Lovelife433(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2019
ok

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by malvisguy212: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Lovelife433:
ok
The Bible says that in the beginning, God created the
heavens and the earth. That includes everything necessary to feed and provide for its inhabitants. Can anyone deny that the earth is capable of producing more than enough food to feed the entire globe? Well then, if people are starving, whose fault is that? If God
made the earth, is He also supposed to plant and distribute our crops for us? Do you remember the tons of food that were shipped to Ethiopia, but did not reach the starving people who needed it? Whose fault was that?

The reason that over 90% of the masses have barely enough to survive on,is that there is a problem of DISTRIBUTION, not of SUPPLY .A tiny minority have far more than they need, depriving the many.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Truefaith: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2019
BrokenCock:

lets just say you living a fake life. you dont have sense cos your brain is faked already, tio much drugs n weed don finish your mentality. yiu don't even think like a man, u reason like an angry goat.

I can't begin to describe how little I care about what you think.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ademidd:
The person who started rccg did not will the church to his children. Anything that happens will be according to God's plan for the church. So? be afraid only for yourself and not for anybody. Free human indeed.

You like my name. I will set you free if you want. I hope you're pretty and innocent? I love pretty girls.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by BrokenCock: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Freehuman:

I can't begin to describe how little I care about what you think.
ya papa
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by chuose2: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
kareemkamil:

You need phycaretric tendencies.

No be Adeboye give Buhari ein blessings, thereby fooling us into voting Buhari?
he helped put us in this mess

https://www.legit.ng/344893-2015-buhari-calls-adeboye-for-blessings.html

Bosun Emmanuel Spoke warning us about Buhari and Adeboye shut him down!

This is the letter Adeboye gave to shut down Bosun Emmanuel when he warned us.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

Adeboye na charlatan!

Here is the warning Bosun Emmanuel gave us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

This same Adeboye has been exposed to be a Freemason.!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.