Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,203 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Brother Took His Urine For Drug Test They Confirms He Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Brother Took His Urine For Drug Test They Confirms He Is Pregnant (1413 Views)

Nicki Minaj Arrested For Drug Possession In The Netherlands / American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Took His Urine For Drug Test They Confirms He Is Pregnant by PhunkyF: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
A twitter user name phunky___ said his brother needed to take his urine for a drug test before Getting the job and the results came out funny���

Re: My Brother Took His Urine For Drug Test They Confirms He Is Pregnant by larrydan: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
lol in fact drug tests is a dangerous thing for your carrer
Re: My Brother Took His Urine For Drug Test They Confirms He Is Pregnant by danny56: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Truth reveal both ways....

For lying, no job for him. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Took His Urine For Drug Test They Confirms He Is Pregnant by vanida6: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin u have a clown brother
Re: My Brother Took His Urine For Drug Test They Confirms He Is Pregnant by larrydan: 1:33am On Dec 23, 2019
BennieRush:
On my god, what a hilarious situation ! He should have taken another urine for the test, lol. However, I heard about saliva drug test, which has the same accuracy than the urine drug test. I think that it's much more simple than an urine drug test, because it is perfect for workplace testing, and does not require any additional training. I think that in future the saliva drug test will replace the urine test, because it's much better from the all points of view.

hey, friend, using drug tests may help you detect the drug traces in your blood
Re: My Brother Took His Urine For Drug Test They Confirms He Is Pregnant by Tookool(m): 2:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Did the medical personal use pregnancy kits for the test? Was he asked to carry out a pregnancy test? Even if its a culture test, pregnancy test no dey follow

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels In A Lord Raiden Inspired Swimming Outfit. PHOTOS / Khloe Kardashian And Daughter Wear 101 Dalmatian Halloween Inspired Costume / Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.