Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress (26622 Views)

My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect . / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
sanmtiago:
If woman were you love dump you my brothers and sisters forget joke e dey pain . Strong man nor dey that one. We’re humans emotions still flows in us . cry

This is the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
sanmtiago:
If woman were you love dump you my brothers and sisters forget joke e dey pain . Strong man nor dey that one. We’re humans emotions still flows in us . cry
Nobody says e no dey pain but as a man,you move on naaaaaa....why kill yourself?

1 Like

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Revolva(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
He is a very big ode

Make Dem leave am make e fly down from the building
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by danladijr(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by tillaman(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
I really hope the coochie was worth it!!
You disgraced your family and every other thing you stand for

2 Likes

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by pocohantas(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mistress? That is another word for mature side-chick na. Those heavy ones.

Meaning he is married.

Na person husband mumu that thing.

Na real wa!

4 Likes

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by sanmtiago(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
luminouz:

Nobody says e no dey pain but as a man,you move on naaaaaa....why kill yourself?
I never corroborated his attemp to take his life.
I’m only trying to alleviate the backlash he’d receive on here!
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by luminouz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
sanmtiago:

I never corroborated his attemp to take his life.
I’m only trying to alleviate the backlash he’d receive on here!
Lol,ok
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Unconquerable: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Though painful he has learned his lesson the hard way that women are ruthless.
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by godofuck231: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fck girls now are feeling fly ,6 years to come SHILOH security guys will be driving her home ,because shiloh sand and oil is getting finished
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by oglalasioux(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Don't spend money on women. The heartbreak is the expenditures not on love.

2 Likes

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by mamajj17(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
luminouz:

Hmm my dear, it is easier said than done, the word LOVE no easy oooo, nothing breaks like the HEART ❤
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by luminouz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
mamajj17:

Hmm my dear, it is easier said than done, the word LOVE no easy oooo, nothing breaks like the HEART ❤
Yet nothing mends faster,becomes much stronger like the HEART!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by mamajj17(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
luminouz:

Yet nothing mends faster,becomes much stronger like the HEART!!! wink

Really hmmmm! Have you ever been there?
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Drone20(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oya my people support me na

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Arewa1408: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
the guy should be a Buhari supporter

I know how they reason and behave

Bros, you hear say Madam Oby and Jim Ovia attended the economic summit in SA right? Also, an Eastern Governor bought Ford vehicles and not Innoson that FG and a northern Governor bought. Stop your tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Ugee12: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
If na woman get side co.c.k* now,we no go rest from all these hypocrites called men undecided
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Skmoda360(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
obembet:
Dumped or duped? Angel Pop help us here
It might be duped oooo sad

1 Like

Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 05, 2019
money meant for the children's school fees im don go spend evetytin on one slayqueen and d slayqueen sti dump am so why wont he commit suicide.
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by desiredhome: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
not when you make stupid choice in life over things you can control.
Some disappointments are blessing in disguise unfortunately we allow our canal mind to control us, that is how our society/culture has made it be
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by luminouz(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2019
mamajj17:

Really hmmmm! Have you ever been there?
Lol,pm me and I will show you wink
Re: Warri: Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Being Dumped By His Mistress by Joseph08(m): 12:47am On Sep 06, 2019
Chaii Chaii see the kind people wey South Africans dey find oo to help waste their life nawaoo..Idiat!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll / Blessing Ogwara Elopes With Ekpo Rank In Delta. Girl's Family Laments / Armed Robbers Who Operate In Police Outfits & Car Arrested In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.