Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects (14018 Views)

Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by kingsmecca(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Their reactions and vocal fighting shows that 95% of the 100billion naira will be looted. Idris Adukareem abeg play me that your song!

Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by gaskiyamagana: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Well done lootgistlators.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Omoluabi16(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Madness. Only in Nigeria.. You no longer represent the people or their district, yet you want to execute a contract on their behalf. Unfortunately, 99% of those who looted shoprite are will defend and kill on behalf of these legislathieves.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Champele(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
They are only fighting for their own interests. Ndiori
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by AdonaiAluminium: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
They are busy fighting over money while their constituents are dying of hunger and poverty, and Nigerians are being killed in South Africa.. Selfish and greedy people.

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Amudeneogu: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
That is their concern is, they are only interested in the money while our people's lives and properties are being destroyed in south Africa shameless idiots.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Risingblue008(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Na all did rubbish give south Africans mind to take dey enter us cos dem knw say our government na asshole
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Femijohn198: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
This are the original thief that funded will soon strike very soon.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Stillthebest: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
kiss

Can they just give me my own share(#3b) of the country and never bother about me again?? This senate and house of reps have overlapping responsibilities. Let us operate unilateral legislature or parliamentary but without a ceremonial leader.

This will be called Nigecracy: our own version of democracy.

We keep wasting money.. they will use this money to fly gfs to Dubai 5 Star hotels.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Abiboss: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
aro1:
I only pity nigerians that go under the sun to cast votes,all this people are the same,they are just same wines in different bottles,you can never see them oppose each other when it comes to looting.. Nigeria!!! Lord almighty will heal you

Why are u not pitying the ones that take there sides on nairaland? The ones that are supporting Apc and the others that are supporting Pdp...they have forgotten both party are not taking any of our sides? The only side they take is our treasures
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 05, 2019
foolbuster:
Chai!! 100 billion shared evenly among 469 people is about 213 million per person. Some will do one borehole and commission, some will share few bags of rice most wont even do anything. But people that reason like mannabbqgrilss will be telling us how wonderful they are. Na fire go burn all of una.
for that boy to still support apc or any other party shows his level of blind reasoning. all these senators and politicians are fighting for their own pocket.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by mechanics(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Always fighting for what will benefit them but won't fight for the masses welfare.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Alanpoza007: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2019
IronPant:

My dad once told me that in 1984, Nigerians were hoping for long-lasting peace and prosperity in Nigeria.
"There is still time.. We have a long way to go, God will help us ", they said.

A painful 25 yrs later, we are still hoping
Lets face it.. God gave us the power to choose b/w right and wrong

As far as people elect wrong guys either because he/she bribed them, tribalism or just plain stupidity, Nigeria is not rising but falling

My own is, I have disowned this hole of crime, greed, corruption and others, to name a few

Nigeria was a giant of Africa and was a country

WELCOME TO NIGERIA, THE SH!THOLE OF AFRICA, THE WORLD AND POSSIBLY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Point of correction: 35 years later
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2019
This is where they are ripping Nigerians off.

Cancel Constituency projects.

Some of these people double their already too big earnings from these projects.

That's how they arrive at N29m to N30m per month..

Nigeria is sick.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by ojojo1985: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2019
tax payers money,God we help us
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Awaja(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2019
While can’t the agency simply ignore former members and carry on with the orders of the present members.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by gbishman: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2019
See them, armed robbers in agbada and suit.
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Alanpoza007:

That's what I said
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alanpoza007:

That's what I said
Re: Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects by Wantedola(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Shameless and cold hearted people fighting over national cake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incumbency Didn’t Save Jonathan, It Won’t Save Obaseki In Edo Election – APC / Terrorists Attack Kaduna Community / No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.