Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,199 members, 7,845,954 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn (10931 Views)

Electoral Act: FG May Go To Court Over Rejected Buhari’s Request - Malami / Bidi Akande: Obasanjo, Northern Elites Rejected Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Bid / Shehu Sani: Why We Rejected Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by plaindealer: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

Where did I claim he is not an employee? I said he is not just an ordinary employee; he is the president..... Again, reading and understanding problem.

Instead of beating around the bush by saying he's not an ordinary employee, why not just drop that and just say he's an employee. PERIOD.

3 Likes

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ritchiee:

You do not even know his worth and because they made him the Chief Operating Officer he has become the president and owner of a university hospital built more than 100 years ago,where he was employed and can be sacked anytime.Are you saying that he is claiming ownership of the hospital?Another FBI thing,don´t you think so?

Oh God! Where did I say he is the owner? Please go back to school. when something is ''x-x-x'' (in quotes) it implies sarcasm. Of course he is not the owner. He is president of the Hospital System
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by plaindealer: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

Ge the entire post na. Stop picking and choosing

Is he no longer the president of the hospital in question or people have bust been lying since?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:

Instead of beating around the bush by saying he's not an ordinary employee, why not just drop that and just say he's an employee. PERIOD.

It is simply a matter of appropriately qualifying the nature of his employment.
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:

Is he no longer the president of the hospital in question or people have bust been lying since?

He is president of the Hospital system. That place you got the photo you posted from did you not see him there? Wayo man

https://www.montefiore.org/about-leadership

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
seunmsg:

So, because he’s the president of the hospital, he’s not an employee? Are you saying he’s the owner?
From this particular post of yours, I think you are not actually driven by the noble drive of debunking untrue, mischievous and misleading information posted by the op, rather you're driven by sheer hate and envy. Just because you heard he's ibo!
Would you have made this particular post if you learnt that he's yoruba?
We are originally from the tribe of Israel (jews) and you know what... That's makes us able to shine bright no matter the suppression and oppression! It's in our DNA #againstallodds cool

1 Like

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
deleted
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ritchiee:

You do not even know his worth

I know his worth and I gave you a number already. He is worth just above $3 mill per annum. His pay is actually online but I am not the one to share his personal info here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Okay enough of this childish back and forth. We should be proud we have uncountable Nigerians doing the country proud in different countries. It is clear to me that most of them are Igbo and Youba. It is also clear to me that these good ambassadors are MUCH MORE in number than the few bad eggs that give us a bad name. I close my case on this post.
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:
Okay enough of this childish back and forth. We should be proud we have uncountable Nigerians doing the country proud in different countries. It is clear to me that most of them are Igbo and Youba. It is also clear to me that these good ambassadors are more in number than the few bad eggs that give us a bad name. I close my case on this post.
I wonder why it took so long for you to realize that the person you are engaging is not a progressive human! He's so interested in reducing the respectable status that the man has worked hard to attain! Just let him be!!
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by plaindealer: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

He is president of the Hospital system. That place you got the photo you posted from did you not see him there? Wayo man

Steven M. Safyer, MD

Steven M. Safyer, MD, is President and Chief Executive Officer of Montefiore Medicine. Montefiore Medicine includes Montefiore Health System, one of New York’s premier academic health systems and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. An accomplished clinician, physician leader, and educator, Dr. Safyer has been recognized by Modern Healthcare on their lists of the “Most Influential People in Healthcare” and “Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders.” He also was inducted into the 2018 Crain’s New York Business Hall of Fame.

Prior to being appointed President and CEO of Montefiore in 2008, he held a variety of increasingly senior leadership roles at Montefiore, including Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer from 1998 until 2008. Under his leadership, Montefiore significantly expanded the breadth and depth of its clinical care services. It is now composed of a network of 11 hospitals, including the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore and Burke Rehabilitation, plus more than 200 ambulatory care centers in the Bronx and the Hudson Valley

Montefiore Health System is a sub unit under Montefiore Medicine, the parent organization.

I said the real president for a reason.

Pay attention to reading and comprehension.

1 Like

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I wonder why it took so long for you to realize that the person you are engaging is not a progressive human! He's so interested in reducing the respectable status that the man has worked hard to attain! Just let him be!!

I know them. I have been here long enough to know.
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:

Montefiore Health System is a sub unit under Montefiore Medicine, the parent organization.

I said the real president for a reason.

Pay attention to reading and comprehension.

So, Mr Odua is not a president right? You are looking for the ''real'' president. OMG. Afonja on Igbo matter
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by joseph1832(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

Nigerian can rubbish a good man/woman. Ask Ngozi Okonjo Iweala; ask prof Barth Nnaji. Some of us abroad will be happy to work in Nigeria but not under Buhari (speaking for myself of course).
the people you mentioned didn't work under Buhari but what impact did they make in the capacity they served?

2 Likes

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by plaindealer: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

So Mr Odua is not a president right? You are looking for the ''real'' president. OMG. Afonja

I did not say he's not a president, he's the president of his own unit, but there's another president above him, that's my point.

Again, pay attention to reading and comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
plaindealer:

I did not say he's not a president, he's the president of his own unit, but there's another president above him, that's my point.

Again, pay attention to reading and comprehension.

Lol. He is at least second in charge in the entire org, and he is the president of the health system as we can see from the link. He is taking home over 3 million per annum and you are here forming investigative journalist and doing your best to put him down. Kontinue grin grin
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
joseph1832:
the people you mentioned didn't work under Buhari but what impact did they make in the capacity they served?

Are you seriously asking that question? Or you are a Buhari apologist
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by plaindealer: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

Lol. He is at least second in charge in the entire org, and he is the president of the health system as we can see from the link. He is taking home over 3 million per annum and you are here forming investigative journalist and doing your best to put him down. Kontinue

Who said he's not in charge or he's not making money? We are saying A and this one is saying B.

These low self esteem people can not comprehend simple English words.

5 Likes

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by Ritchiee: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

I know his worth and I gave you a number already. He is worth just above $3 mill per annum. Sis pay is actually online but I am not the one to share his personal info here. Thank you.

This seems to be an Ali baba thread.Sleep well.Ciao.
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by ryloy: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
$ 13 billion dollars for an employee professor. Op must be dreaming in Biafra

1 Like

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
TOP 25 COOS IN HEALTHCARE IN AMERICA

Ozuah is president of Montefiore Health System and COO of Montefiore Medicine.

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/awards/top-25-coos-healthcare-2018
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ritchiee:

Executives at Aetna and Montefiore totalled $63 million in salaries, bonuses and perks, according to public documents.

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/investigations/2018/08/14/aetna-montefiore-pay-coverage/985150002/

The man got a nice cut of that, $3 million

Chief Operating Officer Dr. Philip Ozuah: $3 million, including a $1.6 million salary and $800,000 bonus, as well as other pay.

That's why my kids must be high-ranking medical doctors in America. I must follow chop the money and legally too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by joseph1832(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

Are you seriously asking that question? Or you are a Buhari apologist
Stop trying to deviate, I asked a question, the least you can do is provide answer(s) rather than try to sound like someone who didn't go to primary school.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ritchiee:

Hope you can sleep well tonight? Uselessness is unhelpful
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
joseph1832:
Stop trying to deviate, I asked a question, the least you can do is provide answer(s) rather than try to sound like someone who didn't go to primary school.

Thank you.

If you are an adult back then you would know what Ngozi and Barth did for Nigeria. Won't waste my time on that. Bye
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by joseph1832(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

If you are an adult back then you would know what Ngozi and Barth did for Nigeria. Won't waste my time on that. Bye
are you talking about the same Barth Nnaji who was forced to resign on grounds of corruptuon or someone else, and also the same Okonjo Iweala who was seriously lampooned for being as ineffective as the then president of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by spectroscopic: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
joseph1832:
are you talking about the same Barth Nnaji who was forced to resign on grounds of corruptuon or someone else, and also the same Okonjo Iweala who was seriously lampooned for being as ineffective as the then president of Nigeria?
I guess your Buhari is more effective than Jonathan. Enjoy your country. Now please let me be. Thanks
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by Banmeallday: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Like him all Biafrans must reject the Nigger Area and its quack coupist leadership...

Imagine a coupist leading a democracy as en elder LOL
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by joseph1832(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
spectroscopic:

I guess your Buhari is more effective than Jonathan. Enjoy your country. Now please let me be. Thanks
Buhari isn't the subject of discourse here, but your supposed assumption that Barth Nnaji and Okonjo Iweala impacted Nigerians in the capacity they served back then.

Next time learn not to make hasty assumptions. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by Bynz: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2019
correctyourself:
I think it's a good idea, the kind of politics politicians are currently playing is something one need to be careful and think twice.

If he has accepted, before you know it, they would turn him into full politician, not for his good o, but to see how they can tap into his finance by encouraging him to come and run as governor for his state.

Along the line, the same people in the nearest future may turn back against him mostly if they happened to be opposition, by using government agency to fight him with all manner of allegations, e.g, he diverted funds to support his hospital abroad while he was a minister, before you know it they would send (......name it by your self.......) after him.

Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Mutemenot:
Any good successful man shouldn't soil his hand in Nigerian politics ..
May GOD bless U real Good.
Re: See Igbo Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment, Worth $13bn by dolipop001: 4:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Click https:///DBeoTPlvoxJFG7eeyfIv4g
to join the below whatsapp group before it gets filled up, for an online teaching on how to earn money on internet legitimately by 8pm tonight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Primary: Court Orders Lyon To File Defence Within Seven Days / FG Proposes To Create 21m Jobs By 2025 / Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.