Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn (24331 Views)

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / "Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by TGM2015: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hailing for slashing a budget.... Do they know what and why of the budget items that were slash?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by bigfather(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
KingLennon:

Politics bro....Politics

If this is politics, then its cool. Once d masses are d ones benefitting.

Mke other govs play their own politiricks mke we see.

For now SEYI dey try abeg !
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by splash1944: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayade should learn from a purposeful Governor Makinde rather than presenting unrealistic budget that has never been implemented up to 10% for the past successive years....Quabalistic, Crystallization and shokeyistic budget master.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by Eportal123: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2019
You don’t see any deal. Ashe !!!
adarayz:
Y them no go hail am

Like he is a saint

He's also a Wolf in sheep's clothing

Abeg blast my signature for new deals
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by MT: 12:58am On Sep 05, 2019
This is hype goes overdrive. Slashing a budget is not a big deal. We should look out for the percentage performance of that budget.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by Amalekki: 1:23am On Sep 05, 2019
This is not about PDP or any party for that matter. He only needed a platform to achieve his dream and he got it. He contested under PDP and also for other parties against PDP in the past, re-joined PDP just 2 years ago (September 2017) and Ajimobi's childishness finally helped in actualizing his ambition of becoming the governor of Oyo this year. Proud of him!
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by chinchum(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2019
This makes sense, i have a feeling PDP got it right with this man, they rarely do in South west. However, it is less than 100 days., it is a marathon of 4 yrs and not a sprint.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by Burgerlomo: 3:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Seyi for President cool
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by EngrKem: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2019
KingLennon:

Politics bro....Politics
Makinde knows the worth of a Billion naira and knows exactly what he is doing
If there is increase in budget next year the expect increase in infrastructure
Makinde is using Shell standard in governance
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Ajimobi should be tried for almost destroying the fabric of that society. I know some people hate progress anyway.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by aksule(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Budget left to me alone is just an annual ritual performed by governments telling us the down trodden masses how they will fund the government house.
I always wonder how does a state government that have no visible income excepting that of the federation sharings will be budgeting huge some money. Those states did that simple because the citizens have long lost hope in budgeting. It's almost meaningless to them.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by 27Pushing30: 4:56am On Sep 05, 2019
TheExecutioner:
cheesy

APC Goons will be defecating in their pants out of pure jealous rage. Simplyleo what's that smell coming from you? grin

Kindly tell the the impact of a reduced budget.

Many Thanks
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by TheExecutioner: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Kindly tell me the impact of an over inflated budget that has been padded with phantom "projects" which only serve the purpose of enriching politicians.

27Pushing30:

Kindly tell the the impact of a reduced budget.

Many Thanks
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by micxwell(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2019
KingLennon:
Nice publicity stunt sir. We know what next year budget would look like cheesy
Funny enough bro, the man is silent. He didn't post this if you notice. People are the ones testifying unlike the previous administration that uses the media. For the last 2 months now, my people working with the civil service get their salary alert before 29th of that month; something they've not experienced in the last 8years. I just pray for sustenance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by KingLennon(m): 6:39am On Sep 05, 2019
micxwell:

Funny enough bro, the man is silent. He didn't post this if you notice. People are the ones testifying unlike the previous administration that uses the media. For the last 2 months now, my people working with the civil service get their salary alert before 29th of that month; something they've not experienced in the last 8years. I just pray for sustenance.
Politics bro
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by Born2Breed(f): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2019
Anytime I read news about this man. I keep saying Oyo state citizen's are very lucky.

I wish they can just borrow Edo state this governor for 100days.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by ChristianEast: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
And Ihedioha is busy destroying Imo state infrastructures upandan
Ihedioha has achieved in 100 days what your president couldn't in 5 years.

You can't be in your arewa desert and know what is happening in Imo.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by ChristianEast: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
I'm igbo but i will love this man to be president even if it's igbo turn to lead as regards to zoning.
People like that will see this one and still vilify PDP.
Human beings dey this life angry
Because he slashed an APC budget of yam. Go check Peter Obi's fiscal records. He governed Anambra with a lot of "less than 100 billion naira" budget
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by livebyday(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2019
delpee:
Oyo State truly setting the pace. This is the real "oyato" governor! God grant him more wisdom and keep the professional detractors away from him. Amen

Having quite a number of young and focused people in governance in the State is indeed heartwarming. It's time to groom our future leaders instead of recycling old men.

Well said
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by kpompey: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Who are these munmun with fake hyping and lies all over social media.Makinde is one of the worst Governor the state has ever produced.I lived in Ibadan and I have no voters card talk less of a political party but come to Oyo state yourself, every one knew he his the worst. At the moment no infrastural development any where in Oyo state, all roads were abandoned since the day Ajimobi left office cos the governor is renegotiating terms with contractors to favor is purse.He said he will only concentrate on salary payment and this he fulfilled paying every 25th of all month but tell me are we all salary earners?How will this affect Micra drivers , pepper seller on roads and private workers who dominates the state.He commissioned Ajimobi millennium schools yet continue to bad mouth this man.Ajimobi built state of the heart hospitals yet under locked up because APC and PDP are at loggerhead and so the idea of continuity does not exist but instead Makinde is thinking of project to do to siphon the state fund. Again he assumed office today, sack lg chairmen immediately without any respect for the rule of law just to accommodate him and his coholt. He equally stopped 3K annual development fee, think about this on the quality of eduction, parents ,Pta teachers that are sacked and even students as culprit. The governor is encouraging parents to be irresponsible because of cheap popularity,some parents are fighting teachers daily but they are buying aso Ebi every weekend, a parent who sees this as a good deed from government can never have reasons to ask his children how they are performing in school.Teachers are inadequate yet we are sacking the limited ones that are assisting because our governor is searching for cheap popularity against the old government.
Any way Ibadan be wise,this is another fraud in embryo. They want to blind our students with big note without quality teachings and eduction to complement it.100 kias for security, where are they?We all enjoy Ajimobis Ajumose mass transit but the KIA are on Facebook not on the road.I laugh in Greek.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by livebyday(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2019
CastedAyo:
Seyi Makinde for President

grin

Wishful but a nice direction

If only Nigeria was such a country he would.make a great president
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by livebyday(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Seyi makinde seems not to be vain like others. So real and focused on set goals. He stopped payment of N3,000 in schools and have given 10% of Oyo State total budget to education...

I was certain about this man since I listened to his inaugural speech. I know politicians will not like him because they might not be able to enrich themselves that much but I support him 100%.

When you are good, you are good abeg.

I have always believed in this gentleman

He will achieve great things indeed

Governors in the south south ,south east , north and middle belt should learn what good governance is
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by jude79(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2019
KingLennon:
Nice publicity stunt sir. We know what next year budget would look like cheesy

its not publicity stunt, Engrs alway make good governors. i don`t know why, but thats what i noticed.
Take the case of engr dave umahi of ebonyi state.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by chozzy: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2019
A very excellent start as governor.
Ride on sir, Oyo will be great again
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by sogodihno: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Earthquake1:

It took PDP to bring light to your cursed region

Tell me ur useless region and let me compare to SW, I hope erosion doesn't sweep ur daddy and mummy away during the heavy end of year rain in October
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by micxwell(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2019
KingLennon:

Politics bro
Time reveals all. Time will tell.
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by herkeym001(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Carlyboi:
Me still dey kuku observe this nigga for here I’m an ib person through and through whether he is the real deal or he is one of the phonies only time will tell!
God bless you my brother. My people here never learn from history, that's why in reality, this country will always be 40years behind the World's Current Date.

He cuts down budget, igbayen wan nko!
Hailing him becos he cut down budget is just like praising someone that promised you something. Let's wait till he finish his first term before the score card.

This Nigeria where every newly elected President and Governor always shows initial gragra, and later collect swear along the line � � � � �
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by Champneys: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Solid guy.

Walking the talk, unlike the other inept motor mouth who only promise during campaign and resort to tokenism or nothing after!
Re: Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn by DedeNkem: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
While the gorilla-looking id*iotic gov. (Okezie Ikpeazu) of Abia State is the worst governor ever! This fool is busy looting Abia dry, owing many workers more than 16 months and pensioners more than 27 months!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer / DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.