Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) (29096 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by floret23(f): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
I was at Ibadan, and I visited my brother and friend, HE Seyi Makinde, the Governor of Oyo State as part of my consultations ahead of the 2023 general elections. We had very frank and constructive discussions.

#PeterObi ��

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02zBqqJf57b2ZSMLxocdxnBAu8SyuA6p9jvjdBgmHsZkWdkQqCQe2Doqkofya1ugXtl/?app=fbl

365 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Corridon: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Man of the people. Choice of Nigerians. Carry go Sir.

310 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wetin hin put underneath hin cloth, Okija juju man... grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling the citizens, Northern slaves?

All of a sudden, they now want alliance. Joker.

Meet the south-western state governors all you want, hug them, cuddle them, kiss their feet infact.

But if you get a combine 200 votes in the whole of ondo,ekiti,oyo,osun,ogun states combine then INEC should declare you winner.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Politicians.

This Life Lyrics
Politician’s ti mo mo ajelu ni won
Follower’s ti mo ri omugo niwon
Awon lo ma le adigin, lo ma lade o tun gun mo
Enu okuro won kin se eje o
Ise owo won lan pe lobi eje o
Eni ba ma je president ko fi ogun bura
Eni ba ma je senator ko fi sango bura
E wa ri wipe omo dis life no be mayadekun

Oda siko bo yen
Won wa sadugbo
Won asomo je jeje
Eje kan wole tan
Gbogbo eje tan je da woke ise
Toba tun se were la siko ibo
Won ani kodo tolo bere
Won a senu mere
Kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu uye
Kalo kalo gbe
Afira aditu ti iwole
Talo dibo fun un
Pasan ta fi na yale
Onbe lori aja fun un un
Odo elo tunramu
Ema je anpagbon ni funfun fun yin
Mowi temi ii
Asegbe kan kosi oo
Asepamo lowa
Ase sile labo waba
Emi oti iku mo sile sise
Mo sile fowo rewo
Mo sile tule mise iiiii

Anytime I remember those two songs from 9ice, what comes to my mind is that, do we actually believe those thieves we are fighting ourselves for? The answer is no, I have seen several old posts where people are calling for the head of this same man who has now become their massiah, is it that we just want our own to become president or you can swear with your life that you actually believe in any of them.

Not getting a pvc still remain the best decision I made this year.

Suffering and smiling is our hobby.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Massiveglory: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
You can't just hate this man. Except you are not normal.

217 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by GiveYourBest(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
He can meet anyone he likes. I would want to see him meet Sanwo Olu of Lagos state.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Just take a very good look at these man

Tell me you are not looking at the next president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue.

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
GiveYourBest:
He can meet anyone he likes. I would want to see him meet Sanwo Olu of Lagos state.

Expect that tomorrow morning tongue

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Another throwback pictures?
check my signature for free stuffs!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Tinubuagbado: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
The sams governor of the western state, his people are calling Northern slave?
All of a sudden, they now want alliance.
Joker.

Youre a big fool. If not for the greed of Tinubu,

Igbos suportted Obasanjo, abiola, olu falae etc. What have you done for the igbos if not the name calling?

198 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
KillSars:
Wetin hin put underneath hin cloth, Okija juju man... grin grin

Even at that he still looks more agile than the one in London hospital tongue

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Earlier it was Wike host Obi

Now this shocked

This man gather energy full body tongue.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Tinubuagbado: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
no its throw future. Enemy of progress

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
UBIQUITOUS OBI!✅

Not INVICTUS OBI! grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by floret23(f): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
How do urchins feel deliberately telling lies? For what reasons are you guys doing this? Devil is living in your hearts.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Igbos suportted Obasanjo, abiola, olu falae etc. What have you done for the igbos if not the name calling?

Who told you igbo supported obasanjo and olu falae? Sorry to say, how old are you?

You know nothing about politics.
When Nigeria ceeded the presidential slot to the west in 1999 in solodarity of MKO. igbos were the only ones that antagonised it.. Make your findings...

Olu falae even said it few days ago.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Greatkenny2: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling Northern slave?

Joker.
Nobody wants any alliance with you, you’re a nobody, a nonentity.. Obi is consulting with people that matter

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by freshvine(f): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Who told you igbo supported obasanjo and olu falae? Sorry to say, how old are you?

When Nigeria ceeded the presidential slot to the west in 1999 in solodarity of MKO. igbos were the only ones that antagonised it.. Make your findings...

When the yoruba nation refuse voting Obasanjo in 1999, didn't the ibos vote overwhelmingly for him?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:

You are a bitter sad liar and a talkative!

Igbos supported Obasanjo 100% Igbos is the only tribe that supported pdo from 1999 till date you uninformed talkative .

Learn to close your mouth so you stop disgracing your folks online
Southwest never been loyal to PDP!! only the southeast and southsouth. So next time you want to make a fool of yourself pick a topic which you can lie about and escape.

@ Tinubuagbado pls ignore this one, he never sounds coherent ,he is a child that just talks for the sake of it. He never knows what he is talking about 99% of the time. You are very correct.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Buccalcavity2: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
A LP candidate always consulting with PDP stalwarts and brokering peace among PDP members; not ideologically different from AA and considers PDP candidate as his leader to date. Yeye dey smell.
Who is really running for presidency?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by christejames(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
ObiDatti

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling Northern slave?

Joker.
Stop exhibiting inferiority complex over all the net

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by SirIconR(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Obi Is Coming... Let's Make Nigeria Great Again

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Domipraiz: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2022
If u strongly believe 2023 is for Peter Obi let me see ur hands up

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Enoch07: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Obi serious for the matter o!!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2022
A LP aspirant consulting from a PDP candidate
It is well
Politics na scam

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Mewhizzp(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Where is Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Redstubpen: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Makinde is a Snake. How I wish he lose his reelection. Double and baby faced pretender. I remember how much he wanted Adeleke to lose because of Atiku Abubakar, and how much they want him to lose. None of these governors including Wike and Ortom were on the campaign train of Adeleke. They thought or miscalculated Tinubu is too invincible and just like Ekiti Election , he will snatch position for his incumbent cousin.

The Almighty God and the teeming voters disgraced them,and ever since that time. Atiku Abubakar's popularity has risen from leap and bound.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by bigdammyj: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2022
Noted.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

I love this

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2022
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Grants Automatic NDA Admission To Nasarawa Students / 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.