Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye (39637 Views)

A Muslim Senate President Is Totally Unacceptable- Orji Uzor Kalu / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary / Uproar In Kogi PDP Over Rumoured Plan By Saraki To Manipulate Delegates List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Rasbel(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abeg swerve.

1 Like

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Femeto: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dino ashe o tie le. 4th place.
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by seguntijan(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Politicians, especially the younger generation must learn how to balance social media presence with interaction with people on ground. Leave Social media if you have to. Dino was the loudest on Social media before PDP primaries but Musa Wada won PDP the election. Ariwo'se!!!
You're welcome

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by densiks: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dino is suffering from acute schizophrenia
Symptoms include hallucinations,self-harm,disorganized behavior, compulsive behavior, false belief of superiority and brain malfunction.

I strongly recommend he should be checked in at a mental asylum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Oosa4sure: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
I know before you even said it uncle Dina, let's form our own party now before it will be too late, AJEKUN ya le je this time uncle
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by HimName: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
IPOB pipo dem, unu waidon ooo.

Dino has been shown 'love' and left in sifia pain to wail till pale.

Like I would alway ask : Who is next in line to be loved by the P!gs?

Omo! I jump am pass biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Kkb1977: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Na end of the road for Dino bi that.
No senate no governor. Nawawo 4 u
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by qleap2all(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Loser
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Sojicool(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dino you get mouth for kogi state but you be Yoruba man, I no say them no go gree for u.remember falake case before you.
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by SaintLucia: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
He should go to the southeast and contest, he will surely defeat his opponents, the IPOB love him more than his Okun people.

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by natnoble(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Dino should ask PDP deligates from Kogi west (his own zone) that makeup about 810 deligates out of about 2885 state deligates accredited to vote in the primary election who they voted for and stop trying to tarnish the credibility of a primary election he ended-up a distant fourth position.

Imagine if all the 810 deligates from okun (Kogi west) voted for him, he could have won.

2 Likes

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by ridbell01(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Oga Dino go and recite the second stanza of the national item
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by LegoMetahuman: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2019
ryloy:
Nigerians mock Dino Melaye
some people get bad mouth sha
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by boban007: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2019
philip0906:
Lol

The good thing is this time, he won't blame Buhari or APC. He enjoyed power with APC, then decamped to PDP and taunted APC like he was not a part of them before.

Now he has lost in PDP he is accusing his party of the same thing he has always accused APC of...senile politicians. We await to see where he will decamp to...In the meantime, it's wailing and gnashing of teeth for him.

Yeye politicians (Both APC & PDP). It is the foolish and hungry youths who take sides with all these senile politicians I pity.
THAT WAS HOW HIS GOD FATHER, SARAKI WAS DISGRACED AT PDP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES, BEFORE GETTING UPPER CUT AT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, AND LOST POLITICAL RELEVANCE AND RELEGATION IN KWARA STATE.

1 Like

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Ekpeitit(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Apeshy101:
Senator Dino Melaye has registered his displeasure with results of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship primary in Kogi.

He described the results of the contest in which he participated as “totally unacceptable.”

The Kogi West Senator took to his Twitter page to express dissatisfaction with the conduct and the outcome of the exercise.
He said: “It is ridiculous to declare a final result of PDP Governorship primary election in Kogi State when my votes sorted out yesterday in 8 out of 10 ballot boxes are missing.

“Only to declare votes in 2 out of 10 ballot boxes as my votes. Totally unacceptable.”

Senator Dino Melaye lost the Governorship election ticket to Engr. Musa Wada, who emerged as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) flag bearer for the November 16 governorship election.

Musa Wada, a younger brother of the immediate past Governor Idris Wada, who also contested for the ticket, scored 748 votes to clinch the party ticket.

Senator Dino Melaye polled 70 votes to emerge fourth.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/04/results-of-kogi-pdp-primary-totally-unacceptable-dino-melaye/
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Ekpeitit(m): 12:36am On Sep 05, 2019
He who dines with snakes shouldn't complain when he is bitten.
Please stay with PDP don't try to return to APC.
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by waveskaaya(m): 1:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Well said
philip0906:
Lol

The good thing is this time, he won't blame Buhari or APC. He enjoyed power with APC, then decamped to PDP and taunted APC like he was not a part of them before.

Now he has lost in PDP he is accusing his party of the same thing he has always accused APC of...senile politicians. We await to see where he will decamp to...In the meantime, it's wailing and gnashing of teeth for him.

Yeye politicians (Both APC & PDP). It is the foolish and hungry youths who take sides with all these senile politicians I pity.
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Tpvd31: 1:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Dino How market?

1 Like

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by biggie73(m): 2:27am On Sep 05, 2019
He is always complaining. Loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by mukthar2000(m): 2:35am On Sep 05, 2019
DINO KILL URSELF OOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by enemyofprogress: 2:44am On Sep 05, 2019
He has been beated even before the real election. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by bluke(m): 2:54am On Sep 05, 2019
philip0906:
Lol

he fit join boko haram or miyetti allah

1 Like

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by boban007: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2019
KEEP QUIET, DISILLUSIONED CLOWN AND NOISE MAKER. U'RE SUFFERING FROM "AJEKUN IYA".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by chibuthanks: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2019
who else thinks what I'm thinking it seems it's only engineers that are governor in the country are working like umahi like makinde like Kwakwanso. please my good people of kogi state try and give engineer musa a chance to perform in order to cast out that demon out of lugard house comes this Nov 2019.unlike my gov who is a doctor and as nothing to show for In delta state .shalom
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by pfadom: 5:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Dino lacks the mentality and maturity to govern a multiethnic state like Kogi, while as a sitting senator he acts in a childishly comic manner.
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by PaschalPM(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2019
from all indications, na Dino Melaye thugs do the shooting for that primaries...

Well, Yahaya Bello's 2nd term is sure.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by newmoney133: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2019
We love you Dino.Just accept the result.in order to defeat Bello ,we need a heavy money bag who is ready to spend and be spent for this election,violence to march Bello violence,and the population of gala will go along way.I believe Engr Musa is the man for the job.Kogiawake
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2019
grin

Remember Dino's remix when he returned to PDP,

"O my home O my home,
O my home O my home,
When shall I see my home,

When shall I see my PDP
I will never forget my PDP"
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by omenka(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Icelake111:
Younger brother to immediate past governor?
No vex, Governor na dem birthright?
Abi na only dem qualify?.. Nepotism nor go kill us
But neither you nor anyone else for that mater, who was interested in vying for the ticket, was prevented from doing so.

Being the younger brother of the past governor should deny him the RIGHT to run for the office. Let the people decide if he's good enough for them.
Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by Dinsulator(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Only mouth u get?!!! Mr ajekun Iya finally ooti je ajekun iya, you just learn a political lesson u must get sence

Re: Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye by 9iceprince(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Mr "Rediculous" take Heart.....u don chop ajekun Iya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Terror Attack On Nigeria’s Kuje Prison Was Successful (pics) / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / Some #istandwithbuhari Supporters Were Promised #1000 To Show Up - TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.