Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) (18843 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by Odinceblog1: 3:01am On Sep 05, 2019

The President of the United states of America has reacted to the South African Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other Foreigners, Many have been killed, Many businesses collapsed.

Mr President wrote this on his Twitter Handle @realDonalTrump.

“This barbaric attacks by South Africans is very Disappointing, its time we Put South Africa under Strong Economic Sanction.”

“Firs it was the Minority white people now it the African, Either Cyril get his people in line or we pull out all our Investments and they Learn.”

SEE TWEET; https://odinceblog.com/xenophobia-trump-reacts-threatens-to-sanction-south-africa-read/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by mknigeriagreat: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2019
That is a man with big balls

12 Likes

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Fake news no dey tire una? cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Fake news

Just give us link to the twit instead of Photoshoped picture

2 Likes

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by jumobi1(m): 3:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Trump said no such thing. He is busy fighting Media and Dorian forecasters

2 Likes

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by Yankiss(m): 4:30am On Sep 05, 2019
It would be great if Trump really said this. It seems our PMB is afraid to say something due to the usual accent-heavy prononciations. It is heartwarming though that he was sensitive enough to boycott the World Economic Forum (WEF) in South Africa, Nigeria needs to break diplomatic ties with them!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by chukwuibuipob: 4:54am On Sep 05, 2019
sad confused pipu.So nah Trump write "Firs" Abi?

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by helinues: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2019
And where is the screenshot of the tweets?

Or are you an evening bloggers?

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by omenka(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Odinceblog1:

The President of the United states of America has reacted to the South African Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other Foreigners, Many have been killed, Many businesses collapsed.

Mr President wrote this on his Twitter Handle @realDonalTrump.

“This barbaric attacks by South Africans is very Disappointing, its time we Put South Africa under Strong Economic Sanction.”

“Firs it was the Minority white people now it the African, Either Cyril get his people in line or we pull out all our Investments and they Learn.”

SEE TWEET; https://odinceblog.com/xenophobia-trump-reacts-threatens-to-sanction-south-africa-read/
What is really wrong with you bloggers?

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by TheAutoReporter: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Seems Trump tweeted this... I saw this
cc: mynd44, lalasticlala.... Can you confirm?

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by Printerscanner: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Crazy man with big balls. He never disappoints.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by kyrianbest: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Okay
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by lalasticlala(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
Seems Trump tweeted this... I saw this

cc: mynd44, lalasticlala.... Can you confirm?

I checked his verified Twitter handle but didn't see it. Did he tweet it and deleted it? Again, no reputable media carried it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by TheAutoReporter: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2019
lalasticlala:

I checked his verified Twitter handle but didn't see it. Did he tweet it and deleted it? Again, no reputable media carried it.

I saw this morning on my page, someone tagged me to it... I checked both his Twitter and IG too, nothing of such, maybe he selected it then... I dont know that's why I asked for clarifications...
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by modaink333: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2019
TU face couldn't complain, Condemn and protest against the gruesome killings in benue state, so don't be surprised if the bigot does not condemn the killings of Nigerians in South Africa,
in his track -FLY he wish "I wish I could fly to South Africa without a visa"

2 Likes

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2019
lalasticlala:

I quoted lala on Nairaland.

My day is made.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Trump Reacts, Threatens To Sanction South Africa (read) by Mynd44: 7:51am On Sep 05, 2019
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video) / I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock / Igbo Peace Movement & Arewa Groups Reach An Agreement To Build Peace In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.