Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday (1355 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Timi Dakolo At 40: Friends And Family Surprise him With Birthday Dinner (video) / Friends And Family Surprise Zlatan Ibile On His 26th Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday by Nairaobserver: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Toyin Abraham 's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family members surprise her as she turns a year older today September 5th. Happy birthday to her.

Watch The Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/toyin-abraham-s-hubby-kolawole-ajeyemi.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday by Nairaobserver: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2019
See more here

Re: Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday by Mrop(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Awww
Re: Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday by Nairaobserver: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Lovely
Re: Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday by shuana(f): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Aww so sweet,i pray the joy,love and happiness they're experiencing in their marriage now last forever,i'm so happy for them

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2019
undecided
Happy birthday to her
Re: Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday by Nairaobserver: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Toyin Abraham's hubby, Kolawole Ajeyemi and family surprise her on her Birthday by 4tunebest(f): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
B'ekun ba pe d'ale kan, ayo nbo l'owuro.

weeping may endure for a night, joy cometh in the morning.

Toyin's morning is here.
My morning is here.
Your morning is here

(1) (Reply)

Up And Close With Nollywood Diva Omolara Adedayo / An Ordinary Maid Sent Your Wife Out - Toyin Abraham's Fan Blast Her Ex / What Is Cardi B Net Worth: Cardi B’s Net Worth 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.