Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband (40798 Views)

Treason Charges: FG Has Found Legal Grounds To Arrest Obi Like MNK / Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released / Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Okuda(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
angry

you guys have come with your stupidity again!
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by naijadrivablog: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
Nawa for this country Sha,

the wife , sowore no be US u school ni, this ur wife con de look like someone from Malawi, hmm

I stand with iyawo sowore, Release sowore now or I go on hunger strike
Kuku no kee us with laughter grin grin
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Your mother isn't as preety and sensible as this. idiot.
.... YOUR MOTHER TOO grin grin grin.... IDIOT grin grin grin grin

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by akdjr(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Possibly he was arrested only cos he was the champion of the course.quote author=Roon9 post=81937062]

D guy carri talk in that video with Eedris.[/quote]
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by I888(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2019
I no know say this guy get wife ooo. chai grin
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Predstan: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

U believed that?

I have forgotten the story but around 2014 or there about, somebody sued sowore.

It was said that he wanted to rid himself of tinubu effect which he used under his platform to demonize Jonathan.
That was when that guy came out with some bizarre story and sowore was arrested. His sexuality was exposed then. Nigerian govt wanted to try him based on that but public opinion was for him as he is a citizen of US. That case died naturally just like that.

Later it was gathered that tinubu used that guy to warn him of what he can do if he deviate again from their normal plan. So he continued criticising Jonathan and we never heard of that lawsuit again and the guy.
Till date nobody had said anything about his sexuality

What Is this one saying? Who told you hes a US citizen? What is his sexuality having two Kids with the eldest being 12years old If you want to see his daughter, I can show you.
All of these things you are saying is complete trash, no proof for what you are saying. It doesn't even sound like it's coming from a sane person.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2019
jayfolarin:
The Dss station sowore is being held should be stormed by irate youths and they shouldn't leave until sowore is released.

Only 1000 angry youths and I can assure you sowore will be free that day!

Wake up Nigerians!! Power belongs to you not the politicians

u typed this inside ur room ba? closed the thread and moved to the next, bad guy grin
how i take know bw say, i checked outside and i did not see you there after reading your post. grin
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Okuda:

you guys have come with your stupidity again!
.... YES cheesy

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Asifiwe(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerians were called to change their lives forever by pressing the government to change their dynamics of governance that cared less for the masses, Sowore made sacrifices, left his family to return to our "shithole" lived in our shithole and drank and ate our "shitfood" called us all to support a good cause, we all chickened out because of the tyrant in power
Just days after his Arrest we were close to a Revolution but not against the Thieves in our country, we forgot our tribal difference and instead of using that collective energy to demand a better Government from the oppressive system

Hungry Nigerians turned the energy into an avenue to steal and loot South African companies
Sowore is a Hero.
Whether we like it or not our wicked Leaders know we can do nothing Like the South African said when they persecuted us and asked us to go and fix our country
Every country basically tell us the same thing
I stand with Sowore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by merits(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2019
jayfolarin:
The Dss station sowore is being held should be stormed by irate youths and they shouldn't leave until sowore is released.

you first start the protest na,we will all follow you for back.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Compatriot60: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by fortune1968: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Your opinion .
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Predstan:

What Is this one saying? Who told you hes a US citizen? What is his sexuality having two Kids with the eldest being 12years old If you want to see his daughter, I can show you.
All of these things you are saying is complete trash, no proof for what you are saying. It doesn't even sound like it's coming from a sane person.
So it was all lie then?
Good to know.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by UncleJudax(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
Nawa for this country Sha,

the wife , sowore no be US u school ni,
this ur wife con de look like someone from Malawi, hmm

I stand with iyawo sowore,
Release sowore now or I go on hunger strike
Malawians no de US?
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Predstan: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

So it was all lie then?
Good to know.
This is the daughter Mamike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ64FntBf_w
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Roon9(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2019
akdjr:
Possibly he was arrested only cos he was the champion of the course.quote author=Roon9 post=81937062]

D guy carri talk in that video with Eedris.

Yes na. FG knows Eedris has no weight. Sowore followed MKO na. He should know the implication of such utterances. He should have fronted somebody else
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by chaiwise(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Omoyele Sowore' should be jailed for life for his action. Did he forget that is was his rubbish article that he wrote against President Goodluck that made him to loose election. The want Buhari. now that Buhari has come to why is he complaining and staging protest. Buhari should not pity him at all let him be held until he finish his tenure
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by chaiwise(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
chaiwise:
Omoyele Sowore' should be jailed for life for his action. Did he forget that is was his rubbish article that he wrote against President Goodluck that made him to loose election. They want Buhari. now that Buhari has come why is he complaining and staging protest. Buhari should not pity him at all let him be held until he finish his tenure
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by oldtime(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Asifiwe:
Nigerians were called to change their lives forever by pressing the government to change their dynamics of governance that cared less for the masses, Sowore made sacrifices, left his family to return to our "shithole" lived in our shithole and drank and ate our "shitfood" called us all to support a good cause, we all chickened out because of the tyrant in power
Just days after his Arrest we were close to a Revolution but not against the Thieves in our country, we forgot our tribal difference and instead of using that collective energy to demand a better Government from the oppressive system

Hungry Nigerians turned the energy into an avenue to steal and loot South African companies
Sowore is a Hero.
Whether we like it or not our wicked Leaders know we can do nothing Like the South African said when they persecuted us and asked us to go and fix our country
Every country basically tell us the same thing
I stand with Sowore

The truth is, our oppressors are already afraid, even Dina Melaye said the day we will wake up, they will run into oblivion. But we are sleeping sadly
If we start by burning the police station that they use against us. We will see where the oppressors will hide to take refuge
I am tired of the suffering
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by ruthmadaki90: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2019
jayfolarin:

i sure say dem dey wait you. no go find work do.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Predstan:

This is the daughter Mamike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ64FntBf_w
That is very good.

I wish I can get that publication.

No wonder the case died a natural death.
I'm not against gays anyway.
Just that the story came to mind as soon as t saw the headline.

Apologies.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by chaiwise(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2019
All the people that stood against goodluck and put us into this mess must dace the Buhari music of destruction. Omoyele Sowore' has jot seen anything. He will remain in detention until Buhari complete his tenure
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Predstan: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

That is very good.

I wish I can get that publication.

No wonder the case died a natural death.
I'm not against gays anyway.
Just that the story came to mind as soon as t saw the headline.

Apologies.

I apologize for my comment, it was an attack. How6, we should ne weary of what we read online, Nigerian Media know how to propagate lies just to stain and Blemish people's integrity.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by Elzakzaky: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2019
jayfolarin:
Pls go and represent us
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by BluntBoy(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

Buhari's government no dey send anybody... in Tekno's voice... if you do anyhow....you will See anyhow

Well... If yOu need pure original hOney...call or whatsapp me on 0809215 1959

grin

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by BluntBoy(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Biggcake:
Which one come be "international countries" again?

grin
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by BluntBoy(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2019
post=81936845:

Hehehehehe wink cheesy grin.

Who wan die now?!

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lere that stylishly ignored the protest due to some 'urgent matter' he said he was attending to on that particular day.....as he tweeted!

We wonder what could be more urgent than 'REVOLUTION' cheesy cheesy grin

Don't mind those cowards.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by obiekunie2: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

Buhari's government no dey send anybody... in Tekno's voice... if you do anyhow....you will See anyhow

Well... If yOu need pure original hOney...call or whatsapp me on 0809215 1959

young man.

in as much as i am a vry hateful of this government, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GET SMALL SENSE AND STOP MIXING YOUR BUSINESS WITH POLITICAL COMMENTS ESPECIALLY AGAINST A GOVERNMENT THAT DOESN'T TOLERATE CRITICISM OF ANY KIND.

YOU BETTER STOP THOSE STUPID COMMENTS AND FACE YOUR BUSINESS SQUARELY BEFORE THE POLICE OR DSS USE YOUR NUMBER TO TRACE YOU AND USE YOU DO BARBECUE GRILL!

I DONT WANT TO READ YOUR SAD EXPERIENCE HERE ON NAIRALAND.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE DEAF AND DUMB!

PEACE.
Re: Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband by APCLyingBastard: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2019
My God! See the ugly thing this man marry as wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram / Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili / House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.