Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Teebillz Praises His Ex, Tiwa Savage As She’s About To Drop A New Album 49-99 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Praises His Ex, Tiwa Savage As She’s About To Drop A New Album 49-99 (266 Views)

Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act / Davido Congratulates Tiwa Savage As She Sells Out O2 Indigo. See Her Reply / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teebillz Praises His Ex, Tiwa Savage As She’s About To Drop A New Album 49-99 by boluwatife22: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2019
TeeBillz has sang the praises of his ex-wife saying he is proud of her as she is about to drop her new album, 49-99.

Teebillz took to instagram to sing her praise writing;

''There’s no fulfillment greater than to watch your dream and vision come to live!!! Proud of you Mama J..... I’ve not heard it. I’m not expecting nothing but �����#4999 I knew what you were made off when they dint believe in you ����� #RespectGreatness''

https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/09/teebillz-praises-his-ex-tiwa-savage-as.html

Re: Teebillz Praises His Ex, Tiwa Savage As She’s About To Drop A New Album 49-99 by Rotiix(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2019
This guy never move on? Still monitoring TS up and down

(1) (Reply)

Bam Bam Adds Teddy A's Surname To Her Instagram Profile / 11-year-old Nigerian Artist Beats 2,723 Candidates, To Meet Taiwan President / Bbnaija 2019 Housemate, Khafi Kareem Reportedly Wanted Back By Met Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.