|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,887,764 members, 6,941,142 topics. Date: Friday, 01 July 2022 at 06:34 AM
|Hiring Mobile App Developer! by Gogagga: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2019|
GoGagga Software is a software company that builds and markets off-the-shelf software apps for the developing markets of Africa. Its self-service apps are the underlying technology behind kiosk-terminals, mobile checkout counters, and mobile ERP apps for businesses. It's Near Field Communication (NFC) store-of-value Cards, Apps & Platform are of particular value to Governments and Enterprises.
As a Mobile Developer you'll be tasked with working on either iOS or Android application development. While it isn't necessary to know both, we encourage all of our mobile developers to be open to exploring both platforms. Working within the software development team, your duties will require you to assist in the development of consumer and enterprise applications. This role is ideal for developers who feel confident in their technical ability and want to be a part of the highly-skilled and constantly improving development team.
• Write maintainable, testable, and performant software.
• Participate in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high-quality software
• Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
• Take bottom-line responsibility for your own project deliverables and deadlines
Successful candidates will have
• 2+ professional experience in a software development role
• Strong command of important programming and computer science concepts
• Ability to understand a mobile application and how it's built from end-to-end
• In-depth knowledge of core mobile principles (UI implementation, iOS and/or Android application development frameworks, Restful APIs)
• Significant experience with both older and newer mobile technologies including Objective-C and Java and design patterns such as MVVM, MVP, MVC
• Great interpersonal skills - we work very closely together as a team and require a lot of communication
• Proactive personality, and a desire to deliver your best work
• A love for improving software development workflows/process
If this is for you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28