Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria (5455 Views)

Banking Job At Polaris Bank Nigeria / Access Bank Versus First Bank:graduate Trainee / Massive Retrenchment At First Bank Nigeria August And September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by latestupdate: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadline: 10th August, 2018

First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.

DESCRIPTION:
Reporting to the Development Lead, the ideal candidate will have the responsibility for providing solutions and infrastructure support with respect to the digital product development project. Specific responsibilities amongst others include:

Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessment to determine feasibility of projects
Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
Review the functional specification document with the business unit to ensure its alignment to the business process
Work with Digital Lab product team to ensure that measures and mechanisms for benefits management are well defined

Qualifications

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
A good first degree in any Business /IT discipline.
A minimum of five years’ experience in design and development solutions.
Excellent knowledge of functional requirements design business.
Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other business unit leads.
Creativity with strong problem-solving capability.

Apply here

https://ukaid.org/2018/07/30/mobile-app-developer-needed-at-first-bank-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by fwesharumi(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2018
Okay nice one

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Nanorest: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Useless bank

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by inoki247: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2018
i said it dey nid to upgrade dat apps....

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by toluxa1(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2018
7500 people will apply for a 5 - 10 man vacancy

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by IPassYahoo(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Na only this First degree them dey employ
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2018
How much is the Pay??

If it's better than what Mark Zuckerberg is paying me let me jus come back home and serve my father's land
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by FarahAideed: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Only for them to employ the person and still keep outsourcing 100 percent of their App building jobs outside

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Dididrumz(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2018
mobile app developers plenty.....
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by tstx(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Cool...
See my signature
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by KehnnyCares(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Filled slot embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2018
tstx:
Cool...

See my signature
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Aaspot: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2018
lets see persons interested
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Fake developers on Nairaland undecided
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
Only for them to employ the person and still keep outsourcing 100 percent of their App building jobs outside

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Offpoint: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Nigerians with Degrees, instead of certification from the relevant field or a good app developer with experience... they're busy with degrees. as if dem fit pay person with degree

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by sunbbo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by qanda: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
ok
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by frugal(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
Very true. My company still works with some organizations who have fully staffed IT dept. But I like it; food on my table grin

The job is just core business and project management. The actual development would be outsourced to companies like mine.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Humchi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Filled slot embarassed embarassed embarassed
kehnny why are you updating your blog again na?
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by seun70(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
This job description does not match the job title as advertised.

The job description suits a Business Analyst more than a Developer. But anyway, this is Nigeria!!

latestupdate:
Deadline: 10th August, 2018

First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.

DESCRIPTION:
Reporting to the Development Lead, the ideal candidate will have the responsibility for providing solutions and infrastructure support with respect to the digital product development project. Specific responsibilities amongst others include:

Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessment to determine feasibility of projects
Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
Review the functional specification document with the business unit to ensure its alignment to the business process
Work with Digital Lab product team to ensure that measures and mechanisms for benefits management are well defined

Qualifications

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
A good first degree in any Business /IT discipline.
A minimum of five years’ experience in design and development solutions.
Excellent knowledge of functional requirements design business.
Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other business unit leads.
Creativity with strong problem-solving capability.

Apply here

https://ukaid.org/2018/07/30/mobile-app-developer-needed-at-first-bank-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
toluxa1:
7500 people will apply for a 5 - 10 man vacancy
75000 you mean
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Aydesmond(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
���
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by ediko5(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
The OP used a wrong title.

This is a business development job because I see nothing mobile app development here.
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by KehnnyCares(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Humchi:

kehnny why are you updating your blog again na?
Now a full time Journalist, too much pressure to deliver stories to my editors...The blog will be revived soonest.
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by Humchi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
KehnnyCares:
Now a full time Journalist, too much pressure to deliver stories to my editors...The blog will be revived soonest.

okay sir, i've been worrying over this not updating for months now. Trying to reach you.
I think today i was fortunate to see you.
Re: Vacancy For Mobile App Developer At First Bank Nigeria by KehnnyCares(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Humchi:

okay sir, i've been worrying over this not updating for months now. Trying to reach you.
I think today i was fortunate to see you.
grin grin grin grin ;DNice meeting you here too

Stay bless brother

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Hotel Vacancy In Awka / Tu Global Records Is Signing New Artistes / Nasarawa Government Employs 2,140 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.