Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians (30955 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by praizblog: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Music legend Daddy Showkey shares an exposed video clip of those importing and exporting hard drugs with ladies powder containers. He however warns nigerians travelling out helping people with their lauguages at the airport to be very careful.

See more and Watch Video below after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2BPnKjhXNt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-showkey-expose-those-exporting-drugs-with-powder-containers-warns-nigerians/

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by praizblog: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2019
He wrote ;

Watch The Hilarious Full Video => HERE

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by olaolulazio(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Good one bro... Eyan Zlatan grin

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by warlord24(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Learn how to create cartoon animation using just your mobile phone...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by puredigital(f): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
I will design your website today...check my signature
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Compatriot60: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Arise O Compatriot's

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Arewa12: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2019
God but why....

See the truth is Nigerian's re gifted.. especially in the area of creativity.

But we channel it to the wrong part...

This country Nd it inhabitants are gifted... But greed Nd poverty is not making us see what we have....

Please if I said anything wrong please correct me. But don't insult me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
they should make drugs legal all over the world and it will become less lucrative. the ban on drugs is not reducing it usage but fueling crime in the society. imagine buying drugs in the nearest store. all the gangs and crime associated with drugs will be a thing of the past

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
D
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Kaii... Black man and evil
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by WildChild00(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Showkey baba grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Chijeep(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy
dx man n hard drug r just lik Garri n sugar
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Whaooooo.
This is serious.
Read my signature
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by seunfly: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerians are very wicked, later they will be shouting xenophobia instead of looking inwardly and correct their own bad attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by kenzysmith: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Oga face ur music weed never tire us the thing they give us joy.
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by vastolord4(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Lala do the needful
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Kosoco(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Hate speech.
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Horlawoomey(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
let me just keep quiet
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Houseofglam7(f): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Whoa shocked
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by obajoey(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
what if I want it tomorrow nko and not today
puredigital:
I will design your website today...check my signature

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Reelmii: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Facts...
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by walexGodson(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
This live don turn upside down
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by wink2015(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
praizblog:
Music legend Daddy Showkey shares an exposed video clip of those importing and exporting hard drugs with ladies powder containers. He however warns nigerians travelling out helping people with their lauguages at the airport to be very careful.

See more and Watch Video below after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2BPnKjhXNt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/daddy-showkey-expose-those-exporting-drugs-with-powder-containers-warns-nigerians/

some few years back a guy was caught at Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos with drugs hidden in Tomato cups that is professionally sealed up.

They even hide drugs in Yam tubers while some hide inside onions, peppersoup spices etc

Just be careful as a traveler put an eyes on your luggages and do not try to be a good samaritan without conduct due deligence search of the consignment you are being given.

At best decline all offer to help anyone.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Reelmii: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Facts...but the English though....

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by puredigital(f): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
obajoey:
what if I want it tomorrow nko and not today
You are welcome my dear grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Printerscanner: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Only Sango can resolve this
Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Arewa12:
God but why....

See the truth is Nigerian's re gifted.. especially in the area of creativity.

But we channel it to the wrong part...

This country Nd it inhabitants are gifted... But greed Nd poverty is not making us see what we have....

Please if I said anything wrong please correct me. But don't insult me.

It’s because we praise wealthy men, so the mentality is to be very rich to oppress and all, its all channeled to making money first

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by judgementyard(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
they should make drugs legal all over the world and it will become less lucrative. the ban on drugs is not reducing it usage but fueling crime in the society. imagine buying drugs in the nearest store. all the gangs and crime associated with drugs will be a thing of the past
You have a point there cool

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians by Arewa12: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

It’s because we praise wealthy men, so the mentality is to be very rich to oppress and all, its all channeled to making money first

Valid point I use to have that mentality after going through some rough part i realise alot of things Nd that change my mentality.. it good to be rich but not to be come an oppressor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat / Yul Edochie Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.