Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support (12733 Views)

Video: Bola Tinubu Visits Katsina , Meets With Delegates / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support / PHOTOS: Amaechi Visits Katsina Over University Of Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by pressmanng: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola was in Katsina state for official visit where he also pay homage to the Emir of Katsina,Alhaji Abdulmumin Kabir Usman.

The Minister Through his official Twitter handle said "During my visit to Kastina, I paid homage to the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman.

We discussed how traditional rulers can support internal security operations in the state"

Accompanied by the Comptroller General of The Nigeria Immigration Service, Aregbesola Assured Katsina state of Federal Government'z support

He said "I visited Kastina State alongside the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, (@nigimmigration) CG Mohammed Babandede.

We discussed issues of internal security and I reassured the State Government of FG’s support"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/aregbesola-visits-katsina-assured-state.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by pressmanng: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2019
More pics

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by jtjohn(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Weldon.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by jk200: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Mr Rauf on the move.
he go work, he go tire.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by celeiyke: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Clowns everywhere.
Who be Ogbeni to promise Katsina FG support when the state alone is d FG.

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Compatriot60: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Bossontop(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
undecided
As if dem need ur assurance wen buhari assurance dey already.....na jus asslicking carry am go dia

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by alizma: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
celeiyke:
grin grin grin
Clowns everywhere.
Ogbeni is the Minister of interior, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Who is your father?
Use cond*m when the weather cannot guarantee you of normal child, but some people's father won't listen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Arewa12: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Abeg do d needful
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Millerules(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Asslicking

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by johnkay1(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Noted
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by hollistarMOB(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
This is what we call, pleasing the both boss. I wonder whose side aregbe will be if eventually tinubu and Buhari become political enemies

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Eaglecrwn: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Hello all,
I have a news website loaded with contents that's up for sale.
Please, if you're interested, contact me now on 08151510458.
Thanks.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
You too should site Prisons University in Daura

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Roric: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Compatriot60:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

You dey mad & i dey sure say bomb dey inside your head.
Make you start am first.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2019
alizma:

Ogbeni is the Minister of interior, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Who is your father?
asking him who is your father as if your father is not the village drunker. you should be comparing your father to his own or have you disowned him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by follock007(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2019
no wahala
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Truflame: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Every Nigerian state needs government support, not only Katsina.

Let governance be concentrated in the 36 states of the federation. Nigeria need to be transformed to an attractive place to prevent youth from traveling to foreign countries where they'll be treated in a worse way.

Employment opportunities, stable electricity and wealth should spread among every Nigerians.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by chukwuibuipob: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2019
cool omoluabi
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by puredigital(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Must this man pack Buhari poo
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Anazp: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
celeiyke:
grin grin grin
Clowns everywhere.
Hope you realise the fg makes up three arms of govt. And if u even talking buhari alone he can't make any decision alone without the backing off the Fec. Contracts awarded must be approved by Feb right? And feccobsusts of at least one minister from every state if the federation. So buharialibe doesn't make up the fg

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's good.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by wink2015(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
pressmanng:
Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola was in Katsina state for official visit where he also pay homage to the Emir of Katsina,Alhaji Abdulmumin Kabir Usman.

The Minister Through his official Twitter handle said "During my visit to Kastina, I paid homage to the Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman.

We discussed how traditional rulers can support internal security operations in the state"

Accompanied by the Comptroller General of The Nigeria Immigration Service, Aregbesola Assured Katsina state of Federal Government'z support

He said "I visited Kastina State alongside the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, (@nigimmigration) CG Mohammed Babandede.

We discussed issues of internal security and I reassured the State Government of FG’s support"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/aregbesola-visits-katsina-assured-state.html?m=1

Muslims people of Northern Nigeria and their Afonja brother from Osun state.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by picoba(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eyes service
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Btruth: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
undecided eye service.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by heckymaicon(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
eye service
Asslicker
extremist
aregbese
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by HAKYN1: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
wink2015:

Muslims people of Northern Nigeria and their Afonja brother from Osun state.

with an Osu from erosion ravaged enclave......

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by thundafire: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Show body is dat not Buhari state go nd put adequate security at kaduna- abuja highway
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by celeiyke: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anazp:
Hope you realise the fg makes up three arms of govt. And if u even talking buhari alone he can't make any decision alone without the backing off the Fec. Contracts awarded must be approved by Feb right? And feccobsusts of at least one minister from every state if the federation. So buharialibe doesn't make up the fg

U clearly don't know how Nigeria works. Amaechi built a university in Buhari's town, extended rail line to same town, built helipad there. Ask people with knowledge of govt, the minister is just there. Dem no born am well if Buhari' say sth Den him refuse. And who even told u fec must accept Buhari' decision b4 it is implemented?
Re: Aregbesola Visits Katsina, Assured The State Of Federal Government's Support by Tecno66: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dont mind him. Eye service. He almost sat on the ground to greet the emir. I dont think he has ever greeted Oni of Ife like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP National Youth League Condemn "Subtle Blackmail Of Governor Wike" / Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Assault: Police To Arraign Senator Abbo On Criminal Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.