Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM (38556 Views)

Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics / Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by IMASTEX: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
This is the truth, the state has a uniform BROWN ROOF colour and that gives it the best uniformity.

Na praise I praise the state o grin

Don't bother to quote me o, I am not feeling well today.
You be trouble maker. After you look for trouble finish. You go say you nor feel fine. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by harley88(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don't know about the award for best state but I can say with all assurance that Osun state is a great place to stay. I served in Osun and it was a peaceful, cheap, fun place to be. Electricity is very good, transport is amazingly cheap, the roads were a bit bad though, housing is cheap, food is almost free sef, babes plenty die though with tribal marks and S factor, beer is 200 4 bottle even in the best bars, no police brutality, little night life though.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Naija247blog: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wow, Congrats to Osun state then

1 Like

Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by kay7: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Best state in Amala Bukas, Beer and Pepper soup joints, and retail clothing shops.
Apart from pure water production, no productive industry.
Many higher institutions and accompany social life.
Civil service state with unpaid salaries.
What else to deserve the award? .......,,,,,,.........
.............am still searching!!!
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Chukazu: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Award that has my own Abia on the list is as useless as it comes
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Mercy2006(f): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
All these under petesi awards. On what basis? And the Governor went to collect the award on behalf of the state? We don suffer for this country
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by lx3as(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:
The same Osun some Mumus on Nairaland love to berate.

According to them, Abia is the best performing state in the country.

Some ignorant fellows believe the terms are based on salary and building personal house where there are no Good Road Networks, Health Care Services, Pipe Borne Water, Electricity, Access to Cheap and Quality Education, Modest standard of leaving and heritage in source of income like cash crops, etc in cities and villages. These are areas Osun, Ekiti, etc will continue to score very high, even UN rated them among top four in Nigeria. The poor in these states have access to some of the infrastructure only the rich enjoy in some states.

While some villages in these places are enjoying cheap Pipe Borne water constantly, reverse is the case in some states capital cities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Dinho20(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Reelmii:
Abia should be removed fron that list

I am from Abia state so i know wat i am saying
YOU ARE FREE TO REMOVE ABIA STATE FROM THE LIST IF YOU CAN

YOUR NAME DOES NOT SOUND LIKE SOMEONE FROM ABIA STATE
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by MPSA(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerians, I am very Sorry About What Happened in My Country, I never watched the News this past week till today, I was with my Family in Cape Town, Today I watched the News and I saw Something disturbing cry cry cry Sorry Guys, I always thought you are doing your Giant thing as Usually, Guys! I am really Sorry, This Murderers deserve to stay in Jail, What a Sad moment cry cry cry

I LOVE MY COUNTRY VERY MUCH, BUT THIS BEHAVIOR IS TOTALLY OUT OF LINE, SORRY GUYS cry cry cry
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Reference(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by HAKYN1: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Best overall state In terms of non-payment of Salaries abi

That is Abia, the kerosene state
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by HAKYN1: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tenses:

Brown roof infrastructure

Nope, erosion like the land of p*gs and Id*ots
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by guidelight: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Best overall state in what?
Skull mining I guess
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Jibsy203(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
The best state in lazy youths and the poverty headquarter of the southwest.all the yoruba brown teeth youths in Osun state dont have work, the will praise you ooooo until u put hand for pocket
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Unie30: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's good news.
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Galaticos444: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
yesloaded:
Overall best states in terms of?
skull mining
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Galaticos444: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
mistacoco2:
Best in terms of what?
skull mining grin
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by slaypapa: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
This is the truth, the state has a uniform BROWN ROOF colour and that gives it the best uniformity.

Chai! Funke! Apostle will hear of this. But u get mouth sha! I was about to say same thing when u remove it from my mouth
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by plaindealer: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Another wonderful achievement and recognition.

Osun is the most peaceful state in Nigeria

Osun has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

Osun is the 2nd wealthiest state in Nigeria

Osun has the 2nd lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria

Osun has the 2nd lowest mystery index in Nigeria

Always proud of that state.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by bkool7(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
yesloaded:

...in terms of GFY!
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by bkool7(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
guidelight:
Best overall state in what?
Skull mining I guess

No, this is the overall champion of skull miners in Nja
No state in SW comes close to the legend of Okija Shrine

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/bloody-tales-okija-shrine-re-echoe/

1 Like

Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mehn I cant believe osun governor fall for dis nursery trick..

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by gaskiyamagana: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
yesloaded:
1.Inconclusive election rigging method successfully applied in Kano, likely to be used in Kogi.
2. None payment of pensioners entitlement and gratuity since 2011 for the living and the dead among them
3. Half - Salary arears for 30 months between 2015 and 2018.
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=PureFace1 post=81943552]

Ogbeni Rauf was the best Governor In the History of Osun State

You can not compare his infrastructure achievements with other past Governors in the state even though he failed in workers welfare [/quote
If you know Osun governance very well , you will know what I'm talking about....
Rauf aregbe bite more than he can chew during his tenure as a governor....he left heap of debt for this present government...
The report is on public domain ...you can search for it..
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Guy... I'm from Osun but you got me reeling on the floor with laughter grin grin grin no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sumtimes,when i read what these politicians spew,i just cannot help but laff crazily....i mean...reeaaaallyyy? shocked shocked shocked...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM by SLAP44: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
olaBC007:

Guy... I'm from Osun but you got me reeling on the floor with laughter grin grin grin no hard feelings

My friend, I am just trying to be funny o, I don't mean any disrespect for my yoruba friends at all grin

You know many people in Nigeria lack a sense of humor, anybody can fling back the joke to me and I won't be annoyed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2,000 Soldiers, Jets Deployed To Borno / House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.