Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

"I Was Kidnapped By Sars Last Night,They Took All My Money Via ATM-Ikechukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Kidnapped By Sars Last Night,They Took All My Money Via ATM-Ikechukwu (501 Views)

EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Kidnapped By Sars Last Night,They Took All My Money Via ATM-Ikechukwu by DGynx: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerian Rapper, Ikechukwu moments ago took to his social media page to narrate his ordeal with the Nigerian SARS and its was nothing good to write home about.

In a Lengthy video shared on social media he revealed SARS officials kidnapped him moments away from his house , took him to the ATM and collected all his money.

He stated that he was told that if he didn't co-operate they would kill him and nobody will know.

Watch the video below :

https://www.thesleak.com/i-was-kidnapped-by-sars-last-night-ikechukwu/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: "I Was Kidnapped By Sars Last Night,They Took All My Money Via ATM-Ikechukwu by praizblog: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Haa
Re: "I Was Kidnapped By Sars Last Night,They Took All My Money Via ATM-Ikechukwu by StarFist(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Baptism
Re: "I Was Kidnapped By Sars Last Night,They Took All My Money Via ATM-Ikechukwu by OKorowanta: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Na your enemies dey do dis one so using SARS.
Re: "I Was Kidnapped By Sars Last Night,They Took All My Money Via ATM-Ikechukwu by thesicilian: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Fire in the country, fire outside the country.
When we accept cups of rice and onions to vote for popular candidates instead of competent ones, we can only blame ourselves for the outcome.
Re: "I Was Kidnapped By Sars Last Night,They Took All My Money Via ATM-Ikechukwu by neolboy(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
SARS the legitimate armed robbers

(1) (Reply)

Nasty C With Much Hatred To Nigerians( Race) / You Are A Bastard – Lizzy Anjorin Continues Dragging Toyin Abraham / Actress Tonto Dikeh In A New Relationship? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.