Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african (16613 Views)

New Sultan Rejects Proposed 14- Year-old Wife, Says She's A Minor / Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano / Xenophobia: S/Africa Proposes Cultural Exchange Programme With Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2019
what are they planning to exchange with us? blood of dead Nigerians murdered by south Africa with government backing?
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2019
If Buhari was alive, he would have seen how far we have gone from Change to next level...

No respect at all

2 Likes

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by ahogo: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2019
I hope this so called nans saw what the students union of Hong Kong did to their government? That is what they should be talking about now,lead the Nigeria youth and students on a match against bad government in Nigeria and stop fooling around.if our house dey good wetin we won find go another man house.

1 Like

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2019
anochuko01:
the guy should be kidnapped grin. no time
There are constitutional ways to go about handling the matter, not kidnapping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by naijadrivablog: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2019
The same NANS that speaks from both sides of their mouth
Well, this one deserves commendation. Let's disagree to agree.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Dave0116(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:
Who is this NANS president, talking foolishly everywhere. Countries are trying to make amends but he prefers airing stupidity. The punk should shut up abeg. Let peace reign, we have more than 500k Nigerians in SA but less than 10k south Africans here.
please ooo how many Americans live in Iran? And how many iraninans live in America? .... Please next time you talk about making amends pls direct it to TRUMP, PUTIN, ISREAL AND IRAN.... we can't give them our youths to be slaughtered at the slightest provocation.

Every single Nigerians who goes there will still succeed more than them and you known what happens....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Dave0116(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2019
ahogo:
I hope this so called nans saw what the students union of Hong Kong did to their government? That is what they should be talking about now,lead the Nigeria youth and students on a match against bad government in Nigeria and stop fooling around.if our house dey good wetin we won find go another man house.
you don't want them to graduate abi? grin
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by MrOscar88: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2019
We don't need to share any cultural heritage with them. Bleep SAns.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:
Who is this NANS president, talking foolishly everywhere. Countries are trying to make amends but he prefers airing stupidity. The punk should shut up abeg. Let peace reign, we have more than 500k Nigerians in SA but less than 10k south Africans here.

And SA has multi-billion dollars industries in Nigeria while Nigerians have less than a few hundred thousand investments there. Who do you think has the most to lose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Articul8(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2019
The idea is good but the timing is bad

1 Like

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by blindjustice13(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2019
To discuss and exchange what exactly,the same people are on social media bragging about killing foreigners and doing boko haram challenge

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by salbis(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:
the way statistical figures are been reeled out in naija dey very funny. When they talk war, we should talk peace abi? Only the living enjoys peace and not the dead!

1 Like

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by sparko1(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

You are very very stupid sir for saying that, what has the number of Nigerians in south africa got to do with anything, did they get there illegally, they obtain visa, do you know how much revenue generated from those visa!

And now they want us to send youth there for cultural exchange! You are a big fool if you think bending over for their fuckery and to their threat is the way to go, we need a lasting solution not some stupid idea, do they say they don't know when all this started, how can they offend us and we are the once making sacrifice! (sir you are a disgrace!)
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by RotimiBliss: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2019
anochuko01:
the guy should be kidnapped grin. no time

Lol
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Neddstark: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2019
jayfolarin:

And SA has multi-billion dollars industry in Nigeria while Nigerians have less than a few hundred thousand investments there. Who do you think has the most to lose?

They lose businesses, we lose lives. Since when did business equate lives? Let peace reign. If Mandela didnt suit for peace, our brothers wont be in a war-ridden South Africa
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Neddstark: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Dave0116:
please ooo how many Americans live in Iran? And how many iraninans live in America? .... Please next time you talk about making amends pls direct it to TRUMP, PUTIN, ISREAL AND IRAN.... we can't give them our youths to be slaughtered at the slightest provocation.

Every single Nigerians who goes there will still succeed more than them and you known what happens....

My point is give peace a freaking chance. You want war right? If Ghanaians threaten you in your own country, you will want to claim king. But you threaten SA in their own country. Na your country?? I wonder how you all think.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Neddstark: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2019
sparko1:

You are very very stupid sir for saying that, what has the number of Nigerians in south africa got to do with anything, did they get there illegally, they obtain visa, do you know how much revenue generated from those visa!

And now they want us to send youth there for cultural exchange! You are a big fool if you think bending over for their fuckery and to their threat is the way to go, we need a lasting solution not some stupid idea, do they say they don't know when all this started, how can they offend us and we are the once making sacrifice! (sir you are a disgrace!)

It your diick-sucking father that is very stupid.
By the way, I got your numbers, Have a great day Ayo grin grin grin
Your business online go hear am grin
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2019
oloriLFC:
Which stupid cultural exchange? Who wants to compare cultures with those stupid mofos? Who dem be? Now South Africans be feeling themselves like a type of giant. Na dia fault? Awon werey
black south african dare not talk where i am, he dey mad? Which kain mumu giant be that. Go and read about that country very well. Most of their millionaires are their whites, all tsa owned multinational companies from mtn, shoprite, dstv belongs to their whites. Their blacks are majorly unemployed, they are only drug addicts who go about raping, shooting and stabing each other to death and killing other blacks. All this their xenophobic attacks are affecting their whites businesses outside and i foresee them coming back to take the country in anger before those moronic blacks ruin them completely. Don't ever use giant and sa together in same sentence again, i take God beg you.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Those fools now wants to culture change, dont worry we'll smoke change you douchebags
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by vaxx: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2019
stop attacking or calling south Africans xenophobic. there are many Africans in their uni and likewise many African women choose to give birth there. ( she is a welcoming nation for productive foreigners )the issue is more of crime between nationals and other foreing criminals who thought south African is a heaven only to find out is not diffrent from home.

All this issue point out there is high poverty rate in south Africa unaccounted and undocumented among south Africans themselves. there is poverty in that Mandela land and that is the fact.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by demefa(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Yes we should talk peace cause they are better than us. How many south africans are in naija? i havent seen one sef
salbis:
the way statistical figures are been reeled out in naija dey very funny. When they talk war, we should talk peace abi? Only the living enjoys peace and not the dead!
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Susu888(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Good call....
They can shove their culture up their asses , we don't want to exchange aything with them but our citizens residing there.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by ThatFairGuy: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2019
God bless NANS leadership...
Meanwhile, those Youth Associations that bought the idea of SA High Commissioner AT JUST ONE SITTING are to be treated as Enemy which they've shown
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Mosopzy22(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
nice
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by penguinpikin: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
everything here is a scam... someone has identified ways of mliking the country via proposed youth exchange programme. na we suppose go learn abi na south africa suppose carry all him people go tour african nation so as to borrow dem common sense since na zulu brain dem still dey operate with,.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Ofcourse
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by sparko1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

It your diick-sucking father that is very stupid.
By the way, I got your numbers, Have a great day Ayo grin grin grin
Your business online go hear am grin

You really need to think before you type, my business online! hahaha! now I know you are a child, I wasn't sure but this just proves it!

You think I am selling toothpick or brush! get a life!

How do you know a coward?, he can't face his opponent, he had to result into calling father and mother! If you ever had a child ripped from you, that useless assumption you made will never come to your coconut head! They are burning people alive, all you have to say is the number of Nigeria in south africa! (Let me not let your childishness provoke me! ewu!)
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Dave0116(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

My point is give peace a freaking chance. You want war right? If Ghanaians threaten you in your own country, you will want to claim king. But you threaten SA in their own country. Na your country?? I wonder how you all think.
we all want peace but killing my comrade in your country says otherwise.... No one is threatening anyone sir, But all thats needed to start a war is just one death, so i dont pray it comes to that... Sir we have millions of ECOWAS citizens in Nigeria undocumented, they don't pay tax there even take over some industries her e.g construction, tailoring e.t.c yet it doesn't even bother us because we've learnt to live above whatsoever is before us, we also have other Africans who stay here undocumented and don't pay tax and they're as free as the air in Nigeria provided they have a dark skin, but Nigerians in SA are all documeneted, they pay taxes in one way or the other the pay their rents, if for any reason they commit any crime you prosecute them and jail dem, not being a coward and send thugs to kill them who does that.... Do you know the kinds of crime Mexicans commit on the american soil?? Why haven't they been lynched, do you know the kinds of scam Indians run on all Asian soils?? Why haven't they become animals ... Every single black nation must learn to respect NIGERIA because we own AFRICA.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by nerorex01: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Story !
Give the lousy belly fishing dude some SA Rands and a car, I swear e go decamp from the struggle while other NANS members go in search of him for their share grin grin grin

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by oloriLFC(f): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
IntrovertedK:
black south african dare not talk where i am, he dey mad? Which kain mumu giant be that. Go and read about that country very well. Most of their millionaires are their whites, all tsa owned multinational companies from mtn, shoprite, dstv belongs to their whites. Their blacks are majorly unemployed, they are only drug addicts who go about raping, shooting and stabing each other to death and killing other blacks. All this their xenophobic attacks are affecting their whites businesses outside and i foresee them coming back to take the country in anger before those moronic blacks ruin them completely. Don't ever use giant and sa together in same sentence again, i take God beg you.
I didn't say they are giants, I said they are feeling like...
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Neddstark: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
sparko1:

You really need to think before you type, my business online! hahaha! now I know you are a child, I wasn't sure but this just proves it!

You think I am selling toothpick or brush! get a life!

How do you know a coward?, he can't face his opponent, he had to result into calling father and mother! If you ever had a child ripped from you, that useless assumption you made will never come to your coconut head! They are burning people alive, all you have to say is the number of Nigeria in south africa! (Let me not let your childishness provoke me! ewu!)

Ayo. Your father is a homosexual. You are the only one birthed from his heterosexual sex. Its your children that will be ripped from you. I have your number. You will hear from me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murtala Muhammad Was A Loser That Took Delight In Killing Civilians During War / Oil Search: NNPC Going Back To Chad Basin In Full Force – GMD / Buhari’s Re-election Victory: Kalu Set To Lead Nationwide Thank You Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.