Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african (16611 Views)

New Sultan Rejects Proposed 14- Year-old Wife, Says She's A Minor / Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano / Xenophobia: S/Africa Proposes Cultural Exchange Programme With Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by sparko1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

Ayo. Your father is a homosexual. You are the only one birthed from his heterosexual sex. Its your children that will be ripped from you. I have your number. You will hear from me.

I will be expecting you, keep calling Ayo! don't know who that is! If you want to fool yourself call me, let me school you. God will help you if you call someone else, it will shock you hahaha! I am really going to enjoy this!
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Neddstark: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
sparko1:

I will be expecting you, keep calling Ayo! don't know who that is! If you want to fool yourself call me, let me school you. God will help you if you call someone else, it will shock you hahaha! I am really going to enjoy this!

Ayo, my man. Next time you wont call me fool when i didnt insult you.
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by Kultee(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:
Who is this NANS president, talking foolishly everywhere. Countries are trying to make amends but he prefers airing stupidity. The punk should shut up abeg. Let peace reign, we have more than 500k Nigerians in SA but less than 10k south Africans here.
listen to yourself..... don't worry you'll become the NANS President in your next life....and don't forget to wine and dine with anyone who kills your brothers and sisters.... they should have organized this before now
I mean the attack didn't start this week..its something they've been planning for weeks,months maybe years... SA government can't control their youths... and you want the NANs president to rush into the plane..and get mobbedeven those that organize the cultural shit won't be able to do anything about it..odeh
Re: NANS Rejects Proposed Cultural Exchange Programme Between Nigerian, S/african by allfriends(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
God bless d current Nans president.. n its excos ., I'm really proud of them , unlike d idiot uniabuja president trying to show himself as d recognize student national head , a fool willing to trade our future for a useless free ticket ... Your country men r dying n u can't even make a stand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors / Police Seal 17 Local Government Area Secretariats Of Plateau / Employment Scandal Rocks National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.