Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa (21166 Views)

Kiddwaya & Erica Raise Alarm Over 'Attacks' On Their Social Media Handles / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by CastedAyo: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Comedian and filmmaker, Ayo (AY) Makun, has knocked Nigerian leaders over their response to the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.

The 48-year-old made the rebuke in an Instagram post on Thursday, Igbere TV reports.

“So many toothless barking dogs that will never bite…. you know why? Many of them are stakeholders in the South African businesses that they stole our money to be a part of in Nigeria. #sanctionsouthafrica,” he wrote.

The South Africa High Commission in Nigeria has shut down its offices and consulate for fear of reprisal attacks by youths.

Acting High Commissioner, Bobby Moroe, said on Thursday that he had directed the mission to suspend all consular activities until the situation improved.

The Federal Government’s envoy will on Thursday arrive Pretoria to speak with President Cyril Ramaphosa on the xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa, especially Nigerians

http://igberetvnews.com/963954/ay-makun-knocks-nigerian-leaders-over-response-to-xenophobia/

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
True talk my brother....oil dey your head

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by xoxocandy(f): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
The speed to which security forces rushed and secured those investments, coupled with the fact that the FG started showing seriousness to the issue when those business were being threatened speaks a lot about the fact that there are some highly placed individuals in the government that have vested and serious interests in those investments.

It's high time the Nigerian owners of those businesses are unveiled so that we know actually know who owns what exactly.

I will also advise them to change the nomenclature of those businesses in the best interest of those business and to forestall future attacks where people will no longee see those businesses as being owned by SA.

With the recent display of foolishness by SA, anything or anyone romancing with them will be seen as enemy of Nigeria and the masses may likely treat them as such.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Sunofgod(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rambling nonsense....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Jayslicky: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
shocked

Nigerians leaders don't give a damn about Nigerians, they are all looking out for themselves, I won't be surprised to later hear that Nigeria has sent an apology letter to south Africa for the protest going on on Nigeria.

Nigeria is a big failure, that is why every country can try rubbish with us and careless about any consequence.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Compatriot60: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by NLSavage: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fxxc Nigeria mehn we've effed up as a country. We are xenophobic to even ourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Naija247blog: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Stern words................
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Sirpaul(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
sharrap ...... you went there to shoot your movies now you're talking trash

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Sommydisaster(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
cool

Everyone's saying same old thang

No one's taking action towards what they preach.......

Like 2face said......... All man for himself

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Daniel058(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
FIFA SHOULD FIX grin a FRIENDLY MAtCH BETWEEN NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICAN . and Venue should be ABA . Let's settle issues Biko, #Ndigbo am I not making sense here? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by kayc0(f): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by ayatt(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
i taught its only jokes you know how to crack?

AY, oil de ur head

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Lordjb: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Okay.. see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Dee60: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
FG is asking South African government to compensate the Nigerian businesses there. Good move.

Please, is FG going to compensate Nigerian businesses that are looted here and those who have not been able to open shops for more than 48hours now?

By the way, I still think the best way for Nigeria to balance things is to help our nationals to grow big businesses around Africa just as South Africa has helped the likes of MTN. The Chinese have big investments all over Africa now, including in South Africa because their government is backing them.

If we chase away MTN, they will lose and we will lose too. Tit for tat will drown the weaker party always!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by colestephan86: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
CastedAyo:
Comedian and filmmaker, Ayo (AY) Makun, has knocked Nigerian leaders over their response to the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.

The 48-year-old made the rebuke in an Instagram post on Thursday, Igbere TV reports.

“So many toothless barking dogs that will never bite…. you know why? Many of them are stakeholders in the South African businesses that they stole our money to be a part of in Nigeria. #sanctionsouthafrica,” he wrote.

The South Africa High Commission in Nigeria has shut down its offices and consulate for fear of reprisal attacks by youths.

Acting High Commissioner, Bobby Moroe, said on Thursday that he had directed the mission to suspend all consular activities until the situation improved.

The Federal Government’s envoy will on Thursday arrive Pretoria to speak with President Cyril Ramaphosa on the xenophobic attacks on foreigners in South Africa, especially Nigerians

http://igberetvnews.com/963954/ay-makun-knocks-nigerian-leaders-over-response-to-xenophobia/

That's stale story now,
Maybe it's time for them to return the favour
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by FarahAideed: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
What I have been saying .
The buck rest strictly with our bad leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
It has always been south, and south africa..
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Factboyz CEO Visits Arochukwu For Traditional Architecture Research (Photos)
https:///2019/08/factboyz-ceo-visits-arochukwu-for-traditional-architecture-research-photos.html

Top 10 “Stubborn” People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Indian Photographer Captures The Love Between Elderly Couples And They Are A Must See
https:///2019/07/indian-photographer-captures-the-love-between-elderly-couples-and-they-are-a-must-see.html

See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Ever Taken
https:///2019/06/see-the-most-intelligent-group-photograph-ever-taken.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
No Nigerian was killed. Only Igbo's ruining our reputation according to nairaland.
Let me wait till they kill a Nigerian before I join the protest
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by DennisEche(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
I BLAME THE DULLARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Jsst: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Everyone is to be blamed, leaders especially.

ATTENTION!! Register for the most comprehensive and affordable digital marketing training at Onedigital Academy, Lagos.
12 courses, 154 topics, 5 weeks, 80 hours of practicals, 5 global certifications, and 1 year post training support. Register here: https://clc.to/kwMbJA
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by abumoney(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigeria's session has expired. We need to restore factory settings. These old men need to go to the world beyond by force. If you ask me whether I'm calling for a Revolution, my name is NOT Yele
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by mercyvivv(f): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
So everyone has to sink their teeth and get a chunk of this dead dog.

For your Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students, thank goodness you are in the right place. Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.
Check my signature
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Everyone just dey talk.

Me sef don talk

I just wrote an article to explain to the world that not all Nigerians are criminals and not all criminals are Nigerians. Kind read it, share it and if you have an account and n medium please give a clap and drop a comment.

Thanks.

“Talking of reputation, Nigerians are not the only ones committing crime worldwide.”

https://link.medium.com/9Jq2Jg4bJZ
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Dee60: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sommydisaster:
cool

Everyone's saying same old thang

No one's taking action towards what they preach.......

Like 2face said......... All man for himself

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

They are playing to the gallery. They will be back there next month to earn rands! The crowd in SA embassy in Nigeria is more than 20 times those who go to our embassy there. Charity must begin at home.
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
The speed to which security forces rushed and secured those investments, coupled with the fact that the FG started showing seriousness to the issue when those business were being threatened speaks a lot about the fact that there are some highly placed individuals in the government that have vested and serious interests in those investments.

It's high time the Nigerian owners of those businesses are unveiled so that we know actually know who owns what exactly.

I will also advise them to change the nomenclature of those businesses in the best interest of those business and to forestall future attacks where people will no longee see those businesses as being owned by SA.

With the recent display of foolishness by SA, anything or anyone romancing with them will be seen as enemy of Nigeria and the masses may likely treat them as such.

Politicians can never do what you're saying. You're technically asking them to sign their jail sentence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ryn Roberts 1st Birthday: Photos From Yvonne Nelson Daughter's Birthday Party / I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome / Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.