Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa (21172 Views)

Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" / Kiddwaya & Erica Raise Alarm Over 'Attacks' On Their Social Media Handles / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Pavarottii(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
The South African know that eventually there is nothing Nigeria will do that will shake den... That's why they are acting like this... That's why even our govt are speechless...

Dem know that right now... Nigeria is in shambles... We can't even fight dem or anything... So my brothers and sisters... Of Nigerians go and destroy their investments mtn , stanbic itc, multichoice... We will pay dem back with our oil... Same with p and id debt.. If we don't pay... They will sanctions from selling oil... In all right now... We are in a shithole...
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by GavelSlam: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
The speed to which security forces rushed and secured those investments, coupled with the fact that the FG started showing seriousness to the issue when those business were being threatened speaks a lot about the fact that there are some highly placed individuals in the government that have vested and serious interests in those investments.

It's high time the Nigerian owners of those businesses are unveiled so that we know actually know who owns what exactly.

I will also advise them to change the nomenclature of those businesses in the best interest of those business and to forestall future attacks where people will no longee see those businesses as being owned by SA.

With the recent display of foolishness by SA, anything or anyone romancing with them will be seen as enemy of Nigeria and the masses may likely treat them as such.

Be writing nonsense.

So private investors should be made public because you refused to invest yourself?

This social media gives rise to all manner of ludicrous ideas.
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by degamemaster(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
No Nigerian was killed. Only Igbo's ruining our reputation according to nairaland.
Let me wait till they kill a Nigerian before I join the protest

You will never live to see good things in your life since you're wishing your fellow human being death. Death shall befall you and your household. Good things of life shall never come your way, peace and progress shall be far from you and those you helped (if there's any) shall compensate you with evil and daylight shall be darkness in your eyes even as night time remains darkness. For wishing the Igbos death and rejoicing over their agonies, pains and agony shall befall you in hundred folds and if you seek help, may your presumed helpers turn to your predators.
Go and continue in your misery and don't mention me cos I will not respond.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by blindjustice13(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Exactly, #sanctionsouthafrica now
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Lamanii22(f): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Nigerians leaders don't give a damn about Nigerians, they are all looking out for themselves, I won't be surprised to later hear that Nigeria has sent an apology letter to south Africa for the protest going on on Nigeria.

Nigeria is a big failure, that is why every country can try rubbish with us and careless about any consequence.

I swear, they would still send that apology letter.. just wait for it....
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
degamemaster:

You will never live to see good things in your life since you're wishing your fellow human being death. Death shall befall you and your household. Good things of life shall never come your way, peace and progress shall be far from you and those you helped (if there's any) shall compensate you with evil and daylight shall be darkness in your eyes even as night time remains darkness. For wishing the Igbos death and rejoicing over their agonies, pains and agony shall befall you in hundred folds and if you seek help, may your presumed helpers turn to your predators.
Go and continue in your misery and don't mention me cos I will not respond.
Look at this mumu. Maybe you should learn to read and understand before opening your mouth. How can I wish death upon those I call my own people.
Everything you said will be on your head and that of unborn kids
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by skedman(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Compatriot60:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Go and carry all your family members to start it .illiterate go and check the dictionary to confirm what revolution means
Total blood shed .if you dont know you are also going to die because you have phone to browse
You have shelter
You are happy
Those that start revolution are the people owithout a shelter
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by clemz85(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
...and ask them to keep the change, this guy is a comedian by nature
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by wechat1: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
i wanted to Bleep my girlfriend but as i hear that nigerian politicians when to south africa.my prick just fail down. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Veaktour19(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
If Nigeria good.... Wetin dey carry us go South Africa
This country is a big scam undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by cmikel: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
As long as my family

members are not in SA watin concern me..

Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Dwin046(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sirpaul:
sharrap ...... you went there to shoot your movies now you're talking trash
And so what..was it for free
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by everest8899: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
God should just come to our rescue, so we could start afresh , Nigerian rulers are clueless n wicked n selfish
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

Be writing nonsense.

So private investors should be made public because you refused to invest yourself?

This social media gives rise to all manner of ludicrous ideas.

So am writing nonsense, thank God the Xenophobic issue is exposing your evil paymasters who raped the masses of their common patrimony and hide under south African nomenclature to be doing business.

South African knew they don't have much stakes in Nigerian businesses, that's why they can boldly do what they are doing because they have absolutely nothing to loose.

What do you mean by private investors??
Do you have sense at all? Should we not know who is actually investing or owning what in this country??
If your money is legiit why are you afraid of being known?
From your myopic thinking its also very OK for terrorist funds to be invested in this country and it will be covered?

How do you people think because of crumbs people who have raped you so much have given you.
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by wissy47: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
Rambling nonsense....
Nothing ever makes sense to you that's why you don't have SENSE.
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
At least he is addressing the issue from the root.
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Nigerians leaders don't give a damn about Nigerians, they are all looking out for themselves, I won't be surprised to later hear that Nigeria has sent an apology letter to south Africa for the protest going on on Nigeria.

Nigeria is a big failure, that is why every country can try rubbish with us and careless about any consequence.
Niggerian leaders are just like the average niggerian. No one cares about the other. Its encrypted in y'all DNA. "Everyone na for hmself God for us all". Is that not one of yohr favourite quotes?
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by West2019(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
True talk my brother....oil dey your head
na brain no be oil
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by KingWarri: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Compatriot60:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by NoraPibowei(f): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Shut up Ay didn't u go to SA to shoot movies and didn't u go to SA for vacation,be mumuing yourself,even SAfricans are also searching for greener pasture in Nigeria,think before u talk Warri people shouldn't be brainless.
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
True talk my brother....oil dey your head

Talk true dead rat dey your own head...keep enjoying the smell
Re: Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa by Sommydisaster(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dee60:

They are playing to the gallery. They will be back there next month to earn rands! The crowd in SA embassy in Nigeria is more than 20 times those who go to our embassy there. Charity must begin at home.

Honestly I'm beginning to think that our celebrities are part of our problem self

But it's all good..... The government knows how to curb this issues but they're busy trying to map out means of embezzling our money

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic) / Ryn Roberts 1st Birthday: Photos From Yvonne Nelson Daughter's Birthday Party / Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.