Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,206 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

"I Am Not Dating Lateef Adedimeji" - Mo Bimpe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Dating Lateef Adedimeji" - Mo Bimpe (435 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji, Mo Bimpe Mark One Month Wedding Anniversary (Video) / Ooni Of Ife Prays For Lateef Adedimeji & Mo Bimpe To Have A Happy Home (Video) / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not Dating Lateef Adedimeji" - Mo Bimpe by KingSBB: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Popular Yoruba-Nollywood actress, Filmmaker and movie producer, Oyebade Adebimpe, popularly known as Mo Bimpe, has debunked rumors of dating Lateef Adedimeji Admist several misconceptions on her relationship with actress Bukunmi Oluwashina and Adedimeji Lateef.

An unconfirmed report which took rounds in the social media platforms, which allegedly connotes that the actress was in a deep rift with Bukunmi because of her closeness with Lateef.

During an interview with BroadwayTv reporter, who caught up with Bimpe on set of ResentmentTheMovie, produced by herself; "When asked to simply define her relationship status between Bukunmi and lateef, she had this to say.

While giving a closing remark on the issue, she advised and gave a sound warning to her supposed suitors on what to do win her heart.

(Pls hear what she has to say)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXJZfOk63BQ

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Real Reason Why Nicki Minaj Is Retiring From Music At Age 36 / Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum / Music Artist, Kellyhansome Receives An Award Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.