Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack (29145 Views)

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 / Egyptian Ex-president Morsi Was ‘killed’, Says Turkey's President Erdogan / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by stevio(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na wah o,first it was Ex Brazillian Players 30years old Son,now,Ex Egyptian President's 25years old Son,wetin dey happen with this heart attack sef,chai,may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by usefaith(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
May Allaah forgive him and overlook his shortcomings. Aamin

1 Like

Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Donaldpros(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Death is a respecter of no persons...an its pains me the most when i see you vibrant kicking destiny losting to the ground...i just wish there was no dead in life so that we can simply live to the fullest like methuselah them an co...anyways Rip to the death..
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
ladilawal82:
Death is a necessary end but to die at a very young age hurts. RIP young man.
Really hurts.
Every parents nightmare
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is same fate that will befall that tyrant in aso rock and his family
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is same fate that will befall that tyrant in aso rock and his family
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Lovelife433(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
e no go better for ppl dat kill dis young man.
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Deltatoto: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
GistMore8:
Abdallah Morsi, the youngest son of late former President of Egypt, Mohamed Morsi, died of heart attack on Wednesday night in Cairo, the country's capital.

The 25-year-old suffered a fatal cardiac arrest while driving as confirmed by his lawyer, Abdel Moneim Abdel Maqsoud.

“A friend who was with him was able to stop the car and take him to hospital”, Abdel told AFP, adding that Abdallah Morsi’s funeral was set to take place on Thursday.

Though Egypt's health ministry is yet to comment on his death, a family source however told Anadolu Agency that Abdallah died at Oasis hospital in Giza in the southwest of the capital city where he was rushed to.

The father of the deceased was Egypt's first democratically elected president, his administration was known to be loyal to the now banned Muslim Brotherhood. He was deposed by the military in 2013 and died in court on June 17, 2019.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/former-egyptian-president-mohamed-morsis-son-dies-of-heart-attack-at-25
egyptian mummy don take this one.
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Champneys: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Man..... Too much for a family, just too much!

RIP young man!
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin
wordbank:
Yusuf, hope you dey see person wey you senior...
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by pointstores(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by 27Pushing30: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol dem kill an jare
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by ekitimanalways(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Foxflames:
Probably assassinated by a slow poison
Perhaps CIA...
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by MrColdsweat: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
We have to go back to eating natural foods and not this modified junks the West keep poisoning us with.

Lots of Young people with heart diseases this generation.

Go back to fruits and vegetables.

2 Likes

Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by FreeSpirited: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Most likely to be drug abuse
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by tillaman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Heart attack
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by MrColdsweat: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lovelife433:
Can't you read?

Cause of death is cardiac arrest.
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Quality20(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
go to hospitals n see many young ppl with chronic diseases like hi bp, diabetes n others
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by 2016easy2017: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pearry:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.

is thisNETBARRAor u r sincere
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by salt1: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrColdsweat:
We have to go back to eating natural foods and not this modified junks the West keep poisoning us with.

Lots of Young people with heart diseases this generation.

Go back to fruits and vegetables.

Good suggestion. The way Egyptians smoke cigarette is alarming.
The rate of lung diseases must be high too.
They love sugar and cigarettes
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
May Allah grant him al jonnah....R.I.P young man
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by AnthonyAk(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Drugs specifically cocaine
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Pearry: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
2016easy2017:

is thisNETBARRAor u r sincere
I'm being sincere sir, am not netbarra and I don't know him
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Nurumaxy: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
rip fella 25 years heart attack. hmm what a world
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by follock007(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Foxflames:
Probably assassinated by a slow poison

you bet
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Lovelife433(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrColdsweat:
Can't you read?

Cause of death is cardiac arrest.
my child don't be deceive those bastard kill him, cardiac arrest will kill dem all. Awon oponu ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by juman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Probably uncontrolled high blood pressure.
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Lovelife433(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by ruggedtimi(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
heart attack @25
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Did he have political ambitions ?

He could have been assassinated.
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Printerscanner: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Can you now see than Thunder is still striking people?
Re: Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack by Printerscanner: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
buhari will end like Morsi of Egypt
mark my words

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin

Several of the people that wished Buhari death have died. I wish you are not next. You will live long and see Buhari marry another wife and have more children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos) / Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.