Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O (4417 Views)

Opportunity To Own Apartment &Duplex In Ajah @ Urban Prime One By Abram Adesanya / Welcome To Urban Prime One,abraham Adesanya!!welcome Home!! / Urban Prime One Estate, Abraham Adesanya Ajah. 30Million Per Plot With C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:39am On Nov 16, 2019
now is the time
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2019
this is the time
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2019
new investment
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
better investment
hello
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello
this is it
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2019
jejeproperties:
this is it
good news
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter no time to check time
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by Timmie101: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Contact us today for your soil test and Piling works,we will give you a well detailed soil test report of your land and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure.
Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed.
soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.
The report will also be used for your building approval
Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. Thanks for your patronage.
You can call or WhatsApp us on 07033221554
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2019
hi
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:58am On Nov 28, 2019
good news
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
new life
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:47am On Dec 03, 2019
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
be part of the investment, make your future brighter and now is the time.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2019
now is the time
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lavadia Luxury Apartments And Duplexes With 18 Months Payment Plan / Building Plan/architectural Design For Proposed Block Of Flats / Ikorodu GRA 3 Scheme, Odonla Odogunyan Ikorodu Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.