Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (36203 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by landmark86: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
G
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Starhearts: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Someone is having SEX right now
Despite all problems we are facing in this country.
They are even adding styles.
Some pple re heartless.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Cacasentiano1: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by lakesguy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Like I care....
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by GayMohamemed: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
And a mod banned me till 2025 then I remembered how simple it was to sign up a new moniker grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Dinho20(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
PEOPLE DEY ASK ME SAY

NA WETIN DEY MAKE ME FINE

I JUST THEY TELL THEM SAY

NA "JESUS" DEY MAKE ME FINE

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Amdoyin(m): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
rawpadgin:
Is he still a musician? Cuz i haven't heard any joint from him since on the 4the of never-uary
bad belle spotted... Are you from the moon? Because Ebe-ano, wokie-wokie and one more night are bangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Xburn(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iddonbilivit, he should have made it more sophisticated by saying, i drink more H2O
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Rubicon67(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
rawpadgin:
Is he still a musician? Cuz i haven't heard any joint from him since on the 4the of never-uary

It's called diversification. He is most likely into other ventures and music was and could just be a platform.

When was the last time you heard 50cent's latest song? Yet he still actively relevant in people's consciousness and making dough.

No be one way enter market.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by tpiander: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Is there anyone who doesn't drink water?

As per minding your own business, that is not Nigerian culture, no Nigerian is going to do that.

I mind my own business because I am not a typical Nigerian as everyone can see.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by PapaAdanna: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
rawpadgin:

Do something with your life

He is already renowned!
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by tpiander: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I can bet with my last 2 cents that some pple reading this bullshit will start practicing how to drink plenty of water henceforth.....dundee united.

I don't know why drinking water has to be a major announcement. Hope nothing is wrong with the water supply?
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Best9000(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
ehnn
how e take concern me.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Brytchuks: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
How does this put a stop to xenophobia. Our music artist no wan just get sense.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by letitrainnow(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
You are right, copy that...
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by friendlyadvice: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who ask am queshun?
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Hoodbilonia: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Abegi
Xo then what are we drinking
Poison ba
Who doesnt mind his or her own biz
Story
After taking enuf pills to look younger
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by mamajj17(f): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who your Fine Boy help? Abeg invest in CHARITY and let me and you make Nigeria grow again

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by mainman7(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Correct guy. Looking younger everyday, while his Yoruba-hating hideous igbo brother already looks as old as his grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by raphy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
so he mean say make all the jobless Graduate start to drink water .

person wey get money na him de taik all this .
he drink correct drink not water o. if u like go drink water till u over dose ya self he won't help u.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by thosedays: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Audio Money cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by royal231(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by favour32(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Drink lots of water to your peril!
Firstly,minimize or manage stress,seek happiness and be financially stable.
Secondly,avoid multiple sexual partners or practice protected sex, learn to mind your business (avoid tafiasm,akprokoism ,ameboisn and badbelleism) and not be controlled by materialism.
Thirdly, have some level of contentment with what you have and let go what you cannot have.
Lastly spiritual guidance.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by kingjrofficial(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
In his speech he said that all his does to make himself younger is that he minds his business [/b]and [b]drinks a lot of water.

Dumb line ever grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by favour32(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Starhearts:
Someone is having SEX right now
Despite all problems we are facing in this country.
They are even adding styles.
Some pple re heartless.
It's normal to have sex.
Males:Constant sex reduce the chances of having prostate cancer.
Females: Balance the mental state.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by tpiander: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
How to look younger and fresher:

https://www.wikihow.com/Look-Younger

btw, any stooge who comes after me, will be responded to.
Re: Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
rawpadgin:
Is he still a musician? Cuz i haven't heard any joint from him since on the 4th of never-uary

U just hating....mind ur business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game / 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.