Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) (36119 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by GistMore3: 2:58am On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigeria superstar Flavour adopted Liberian blind boy, Semah G. Weifur, to prove to the world that condition doesn't prove someone's limitations shares together in the U.S.

Flavour, who brought Semah to the spotlight with the single "Most High" in a chat with Saturday Beats in Nigeria said that the boy is talented, deserves support and that when it comes to music, there are no limitations.

This is coming after he was spotted with Miss United State some days ago.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/flavour-poses-with-liberian-blind-boy-semah-g-weifur-in-the-u-s

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by GistMore3: 2:58am On Jun 11, 2019

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 3:33am On Jun 11, 2019
Wow

Download Flavour songs => HERE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:46am On Jun 11, 2019
So touching ..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by dadavivo: 5:17am On Jun 11, 2019
God picked this guy call o.

Meanwhile, me wey dey see I don wait for my call sotey I don dey lose weight

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Tapout(m): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2019
dadavivo:

lol... u need to understand that he would gladly give up any earthly possession to regain his sight. be grateful man, keep pushing...there are better days ahead cool

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by properties4sale: 6:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Tapout:

lol... u need to understand that he would gladly give up anything earthly possession to regain his sight. be grateful man, keep pushing...there are better days ahead cool

Well said bro, God bless u, u nailed it....

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by iTearHerToto: 6:38am On Jun 11, 2019
dadavivo:

Just make sure you get blind such that your eyes are almost poked out and watch me adopt you

[img]https:///view/ojos-saltones-gif-10583648.gif[/img]
Something like that

Pukes angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2019
Good go see him do something else other than fuckingggg pretty women.
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by hemartins(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2019
If God bless you, make sure you bless others too.

11 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by arantess: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Flavour AMAKA,
Wonderful gesture from him

9 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2019
dadavivo:

na because you de use your eyes de commit sin. Stop looking boots and boobs

2 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by sarmuel97(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2019
wow, the boy as really grown up

4 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Flavour is endeared to this Seimah.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Taiyescott(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Flavour as really done well for this boy.. God bless me too, mah fit do pass am..

8 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2019
I'm worried for the boy as Flavour maybe bisexual.

Flavour should buy the boy eSight glasses. Thank me later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Anonymous4: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2019
I love the boy voice..

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by jayextra(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2019
frank322:
flavor repair this boy eyes nw
Repair ur post fess grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by okonja(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Kudos to Flavour for keeping up to his promise of taking care of this boy. God bless him cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by Marcelinho(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2019
cool
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by okonja(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore3:
See more cute pictures here >> http://gistmore.com/flavour-poses-with-liberian-blind-boy-semah-g-weifur-in-the-u-s

Op...Why post same picture and link in other to FTC...? undecided
Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2019
flavour don try for this guy. God bless Flavour.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by NwaJozi: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2019
I don’t understand the 2nd picture

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2019
This favour guy no dey smile?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale's Look To An Owambe Party / Portable Mobbed By His Fans After Leaving Car Company (Video) / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.