Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

To All The Churches In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All The Churches In Nigeria (264 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Churches In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Between the Year 2013-2014 There came up a Fight Against the True Gospel of Holiness and Righteousness in Nigeria.

A lady by the Name Linda came up from No Sierralone saying that she died and she was shown that a Church in Nigeria By the The Name THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT was not of GOD..

Within weeks , Certain so- called pastors sheepishly teamed up with her and a certain CD was Produced Speaking Evil and Wickedness against THE LORD CHOSEN . It was so Terrible that the Wicked CD was being shown Everywhere and in many Churches . Infact it was distributed free of Charge.

Unfortunately, No one can Fight against GOD ALMIGHTY and win.

The LORD'S CHOSEN being a Church Manufactured by GOD ALMIGHTY In Heaven and produced on Earth by HIS Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka went about Preaching the Undiluted Gospel of JESUS CHRIST even in heat of Event.

No one has Fought against the Move of GOD and went away free..
Consequently , a whole lot of People, Families and Churches having made themselves available to be used by the devil have been paying the price in one way or the other.

Many watched the CD and Passed derogatory comments about the Church and all that..

Many made themselves distributors of the CD and all dt..

Many Insulted the Church, the Pastor and the Members not knowing that all these were allegations and Conspirancy against The True Gospel.

A whole lot of people have paid the price for their actions and many are still paying the price ..

Many have lost their lives, businesses crumbled, Families Crumbled all due to their actions.

I Remember personally seeing Full grown men brought on wheel chairs, wheel narrowed in sicknesses that have defied all solutions...

I have personally seen people with various Calamities all to The these same issue..

U see grown men crying and pleading for forgiveness because their lives and business crumbled..

Families were torn apart due to this

Many are suffering and do not even know that the source of their problems and challenges is the CD they watched and the Tongue which they opened to speak against The Church of GOD and HIS servant.

My Advice is that if you spoke against LORDS CHOSEN or the servant of GOD there or u were involved in one way or the other with the CD, know that you Spoke Against the Holy Ghost who is the Doer of the Work..

Stop wasting your Going all around for solutions to your problems, you need to come straight to The LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT and make your Restitution..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding..

He That Hath Ears to Hear Let Him Hear..
Re: To All The Churches In Nigeria by gobuchinny: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chosen1984:
Between the Year 2013-2014 There came up a Fight Against the True Gospel of Holiness and Righteousness in Nigeria.

A lady by the Name Linda came up from No Sierralone saying that she died and she was shown that a Church in Nigeria By the The Name THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT was not of GOD..

Within weeks , Certain so- called pastors sheepishly teamed up with her and a certain CD was Produced Speaking Evil and Wickedness against THE LORD CHOSEN . It was so Terrible that the Wicked CD was being shown Everywhere and in many Churches . Infact it was distributed free of Charge.

Unfortunately, No one can Fight against GOD ALMIGHTY and win.

The LORD'S CHOSEN being a Church Manufactured by GOD ALMIGHTY In Heaven and produced on Earth by HIS Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka went about Preaching the Undiluted Gospel of JESUS CHRIST even in heat of Event.

No one has Fought against the Move of GOD and went away free..
Consequently , a whole lot of People, Families and Churches having made themselves available to be used by the devil have been paying the price in one way or the other.

Many watched the CD and Passed derogatory comments about the Church and all that..

Many made themselves distributors of the CD and all dt..

Many Insulted the Church, the Pastor and the Members not knowing that all these were allegations and Conspirancy against The True Gospel.

A whole lot of people have paid the price for their actions and many are still paying the price ..

Many have lost their lives, businesses crumbled, Families Crumbled all due to their actions.

I Remember personally seeing Full grown men brought on wheel chairs, wheel narrowed in sicknesses that have defied all solutions...

I have personally seen people with various Calamities all to The these same issue..

U see grown men crying and pleading for forgiveness because their lives and business crumbled..

Families were torn apart due to this

Many are suffering and do not even know that the source of their problems and challenges is the CD they watched and the Tongue which they opened to speak against The Church of GOD and HIS servant.

My Advice is that if you spoke against LORDS CHOSEN or the servant of GOD there or u were involved in one way or the other with the CD, know that you Spoke Against the Holy Ghost who is the Doer of the Work..

Stop wasting your Going all around for solutions to your problems, you need to come straight to The LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT and make your Restitution..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding..

He That Hath Ears to Hear Let Him Hear..

You are an ignorant man whose god is his belly and you worship man not God. for indeed you and your foul mouthed deceiver of the brethren are hell bound and will continue on this journey unless you repent. for you pervert and distort scriptures for your own gain and manipulate the beloved of Christ. LAZ MOUKA is a thief and he amongst others are they that trouble the church. go and tell him i dey my house cool
Re: To All The Churches In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are an ignorant man whose god is his belly and you worship man not God. for indeed you and your foul mouthed deceiver of the brethren are hell bound and will continue on this journey unless you repent. for you pervert and distort scriptures for your own gain and manipulate the beloved of Christ. LAZ MOUKA is a thief and he amongst others are they that trouble the church. go and tell him i dey my house cool

YOU Are Blessed!
But don't forget these your words...

So you don't be a liability to your people..
Re: To All The Churches In Nigeria by gobuchinny: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chosen1984:

YOU Are Blessed!
But don't forget these your words...

So you don't be a liability to your people..

Man worshipper. Follow Christ not man

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Explain Peter Being The First Pope And Mark The First Patriarch? / Living Faith Church Celebrates As Covenant University Clocks 17 Today / Five Causes Of Rape And How To Prevent It As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.