Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend (81018 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by DevilhimseIf: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
my friend omenka will like this thread

but WTF!
why bloody cares about Chioma or whatever
why should I know anything about her for what kwanu?

chaiii nairaland is degrading
mr osewa you should have started this with Linda ikeji back then we taught you're just being unique angry
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Jaykolo10(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
E
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by lifestyle1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by onyxo76(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
What have knowing these 9 things about her got to do with me?
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wow! I just learnt nine things I never knew.
Op amadioha and sango bless you for thisundecided
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Mutemenot(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
The combination of Afonja and owerri babe hmmmmm wink
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Mplify(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
10. She drop out of school because of preek
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Gbengar07: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
What should i now fry
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
She never drove the porshe
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Legendguru: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Gbengar07: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mplify:
10. She drop out of school because of preek
lmao
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by ZikZikZik: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Risingblue008(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Haaa,na davido and chioma all9t vigil today?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Drosonogasta(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
I neva know 9things about myself finish na person own ah go 1 cum know? I don hear!!
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by TissuePaper: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
adajiboyy:
Good evening dear nairalanders. I am ashamed that I am doing this and tears is dropping down my cheeks as I write this but this is my last resolve or else I could end it tonight and just go rest and meet my folks. This is the second time I am coming here on nairaland to do this shameful and despicable thing but I have no option now. I Iost my job in the month of April and had a savings of close to 700k and I got a brand new Keke napep so someone could ride it for me while I look for another job but that keke was stolen just 2 days after I got it with virtually all of my savings, since May thing's have been so so bad and hard. no papa no mama to fall on or call because them don already kpai. Since May I have sold my laptop and furnitures just to feed and pay my bills and I am just 26. Yes I know I should sell my phone but this is the only thing that keeps me sane and alive. All my friends that I helped financially when I had money have gone away and none call again because I am now broke but I was a good guy that never turned my back when they all needed me, my girlfriend left and now I am getting depressed each hour that passes. The reason I am doing this is because I haven't had a meal since Tuesday and I just called my best friend of the last 16 years from jss1 and begged him for just any amount to eat but my best friend disappointed me, I don't blame him, he might not have had money now and I am not entitled to his money but I am just weak and tired and helpless and frustrated. This is my Instagram handle (Adaji100) you can see me and see if I looked broke down till my last post which was May I think and if you think I am lying I am so sorry ok as I know how shameful this is but please don't insult me please because I am on the edge and at my wit's end and emotionally empty and drained and ready to just end it but I pray someone out here help me. Please I am so sorry for doing this and acting so shameful but I got no option as there is none for me to ask than to come only to people I don't know and lastly I pray for someone out there that have money now that he never losses it all that he would have to beg to eat. My acount number is 3069939722 and I use first Bank
oboy what did u do with this 50k u withdrew from 1xbet?

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by mercyvivv(f): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
This pair shouldn't deflect our attention from SA Xenophobia.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to well written and carefully sorted lesson notes/plans that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.
Check my signature
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
TissuePaper:

Ghen ghen cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by omenka(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
my friend omenka will like this thread

but WTF!
why bloody cares about Chioma or whatever
why should I know anything about her for what kwanu?

chaiii nairaland is degrading
mr osewa you should have started this with Linda ikeji back then we taught you're just being unique angry
You know me. I dont venture into these zones. Left to me alone, no other section would exist besides politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
TissuePaper:
it was 5k I wanted to write bro and till now I haven't been credited yet
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
TissuePaper:
Jesus Christ I get 50k now hahahaha I go don go my village na
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Sirmuel1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
adajiboyy:

LOL cheesy
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
nrexzy:
Which department of music?
Make una make una research well oo...

No mind them! He never attended that school but only appeared for graduation.
Davido is an Instagram freek who posts almost on a daily basis. They should go to his page and bring his campus, classrooms and party pictures for four years if he has any.
That's the method the Chioma was supposed to use when she was failing before she came to limelight.
Even Regina Daniels that posts inside Ned's
swimming pool everyday is said to be Igbinedion's best student. She has uploaded no Campus or classroom pictures since she was associated with Ned.
When I was in school, they mark class attendance, 75% and above attendance qualified you to take exams.
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by jafol(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
She probably told her mother or family that she is dating davido so they cum do juju to make him Dey go Gaga for her once he don debe. She Dey renew am thru food
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Lugianostar(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Birds of the same feathers flocks together

Good for them!!!

I wish them what they settle at!!!
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by nrexzy: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

No mind them! He never attended that school but only appeared for graduation.
Davido is an Instagram freek who posts almost on a daily basis. They should go to his page and bring his campus, classrooms and party pictures for four years if he has any.
That's the method the Chioma was supposed to use when she was failing before she came to limelight.
Even Regina Daniels that posts inside swimming pool everyday is said to be Igbinedion's best student. She has uploaded no Campus or classroom pictures since she was associated with Ned.
When I was in school, they mark class attendance, 75% and above attendance qualified you to take exams.

Lol oga Babcock no Dey like dat jooor davido change course na bis admin him bin Dey before.... D music department na old cyber cafe ooo...
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by TissuePaper: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
adajiboyy:
na u sabi, i have no business with u
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Comment reserved. Mr Eazi, I also wish you ................
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Makschinchin: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
adajiboyy:
Good evening dear nairalanders. I am ashamed that I am doing this and tears is dropping down my cheeks as I write this but this is my last resolve or else I could end it tonight and just go rest and meet my folks. This is the second time I am coming here on nairaland to do this shameful and despicable thing but I have no option now. I Iost my job in the month of April and had a savings of close to 700k and I got a brand new Keke napep so someone could ride it for me while I look for another job but that keke was stolen just 2 days after I got it with virtually all of my savings, since May thing's have been so so bad and hard. no papa no mama to fall on or call because them don already kpai. Since May I have sold my laptop and furnitures just to feed and pay my bills and I am just 26. Yes I know I should sell my phone but this is the only thing that keeps me sane and alive. All my friends that I helped financially when I had money have gone away and none call again because I am now broke but I was a good guy that never turned my back when they all needed me, my girlfriend left and now I am getting depressed each hour that passes. The reason I am doing this is because I haven't had a meal since Tuesday and I just called my best friend of the last 16 years from jss1 and begged him for just any amount to eat but my best friend disappointed me, I don't blame him, he might not have had money now and I am not entitled to his money but I am just weak and tired and helpless and frustrated. This is my Instagram handle (Adaji100) you can see me and see if I looked broke down till my last post which was May I think and if you think I am lying I am so sorry ok as I know how shameful this is but please don't insult me please because I am on the edge and at my wit's end and emotionally empty and drained and ready to just end it but I pray someone out here help me. Please I am so sorry for doing this and acting so shameful but I got no option as there is none for me to ask than to come only to people I don't know and lastly I pray for someone out there that have money now that he never losses it all that he would have to beg to eat. My acount number is 3069939722 and I use first Bank

Scam Alert oooo!!!

You are ashamed of posting this but you aren't ashamed of putting down your account details (without a name though)..

Too bad, anytime people don't attach their names when pleading for fund, it's a Red Flag for me and a no no!!!

By the way, I believe you can get help faster through Facebook where your friends know you on a personal level unlike a forum like Nairaland where people hardly know one another...

Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique please take note undecided

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
nrexzy:

Lol oga Babcock no Dey like dat jooor davido change course na bis admin him bin Dey before.... D music department na old cyber cafe ooo...

Lol @ old cyber cafe! He just came out from nowhere on graduation day and was celebrated by the elites there cos his father was there.
Where are his campus pictures? He tried to tune the NYSC too but all eyes were on him, they will not be able to sanction other offenders.
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Anubiri(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
adajiboyy:

Go and meet your pastor for help... I saw ur post on Instagram where you said u will never stop paying tithes to ur pastor...Guy instead of paying tithes to your so called pastors take the money to the Orphanage and Thank me later...Because God will Bless u beyond ur expectations

8 Likes

Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by rattlesnake(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
She not as beaurifull as my wife
Re: Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
TissuePaper:
na u sabi, i have no business with u
goodnight and God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.