Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,937 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma (49189 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Those girls are foolishh and annoying, why have they not started dating and married by now moving on with their lives.... perhaps they would have given their child an opportunity to have a responsible father figure...I’ve seen step fathers that the child won’t even know she was born by another man..

but they were waiting for one night stand or the fling to turn to marriage by magic when the guy’s heart is somewhere else....
You've said it all, they are so stupid and gullible, they can't even sit and think about how they can make their kids happy.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Breaststroke:

My brother, when Davido & Chioma's matter comes up on Nairaland, I often stay quiet because I have seen many people being attacked/insulted, they are labeled jealous when it has nothing to do with jealousy but personal observations and life experiences.

What you wrote is the same sentiments I have. When the story first broke that Chioma was dating David and jetting round the globe with him, I was sorry for her because I felt she could do better for herself.

Why would a single, fine and unencumbered chic, attach herself to someone with so much baggage? Two different baby mamas, the many body tattoos, including a lifestyle in the fast lane, when there are more decent and level headed men out there.

The social media relationship was really exhausting too, no regard for sensible cultural values or the elders in Chioma's family. David finished marrying wife on social media before going to properly see the girl's people.

Chioma now got pregnant out of wedlock, before he proceeded to do what should have been done in the first place. I have always thought to myself, that she is not a wise Igbo girl.

When you say these things, you are called all of sort of names which is also an indication of how low our moral values have become.

You spoke my mind, she doesn't know what's in store for her, I'm sure he went to do the introduction because she's already pregnant, as far as I am concerned, her kid is not better than imade and hailey because she got pregnant out of wedlock, maybe she thinks davido is about to get committed, someone that is still very much into singing and dancing with half naked girls, she doesn't know what she's really getting herself into, but if someone should oppose their relationship, they will start saying I'm jealous or something. But this is all shades of wrong, she's just 24,why marry a guy with two baby mamas because of money, she can never tell me it's love, what kind of love is that? Love is not stupid, love is very wise. I pray it doesn't get too late for her to understand this whole thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by femi4: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2019
SammieLowkey:
shocked shocked
Women get mind sha.. How can you get pregnant for someone with two baby mamas already. . I fear who no fear women
money matter

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by every1sDAD: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2019
dimexy247:
Hmmm! Let me park here, if you're here to read comments, park below me. grin

But oga na lorry I drive come o.

I fit park here?

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by olabrinks(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2019
You are so invested in their life blah blah blah

Nobody love story is perfect, you that is doing analysis, if I take one peep into your love life I will see many different problems and errors. Every guy has baggage, every woman has baggage the only difference
is that they’re in the public eye. Chioma has nothing to lose. Shes Young 24, beautiful about to be married with a child, with a name for herself and wealth surrounded by her. What have you done for yourself at your age?

Women...always our own enemies.

Breaststroke:

Point of correction, he hasn't married her yet. He is still making the same noise, he has been making since 2017 when he got her the porsche.

Why is it taking so long to marry her? Clearly, money for proper marriage rites is not an issue.

If the rumours are true about Chioma's pregnancy then she's the 4th baby mama (waiting to be married)

I suspect, the pregnancy and massive publicity of this relationship, are now pressure points compelling him to be ''responsible'' and marry Chioma.

The whole of Nigeria is watching, he will chop the worse xenophobic attack of his life, if he backs out now (which is why he is following through with more noise)

Please leave the word responsible out of your vocabulary when referring to David, he is not responsible.

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2019
Igbos have the most stupid culture ever.

Why will you force your daughter to marry a man who doesnt love her all in the name of pregnancy?

Thats why Igbo people are backward and crude.

Reelmii:
well.... if truly chioma is pregnant then i can see why he is marrying her

because, in igbo land, wen a girl gives birth outside wedlock, the child belongs to the girl's family meaning that the child will bear ROLAND and not ADELEKE which is what i know david will not like...

yoruba dont have that kind of culture and that is why baby mama is free for them

2 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by obentenyson(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2019
that smile. the girl resemble davido sha.... we no know weda the belle wey chioma get na davido own until she Born..
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by Reelmii: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2019
MyOleSolksjaer:
Igbos have the most stupid culture ever.

Why will you force your daughter to marry a man who doesnt love her all in the name of pregnancy?

Thats why Igbo people are backward and crude.

and who is forcing who to marry the person they dont love.... or are u confused
Re: Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma by dimexy247(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Yes, you can but this lorry no be here ooooo. grin

every1sDAD:

But oga na lorry I drive come o.

I fit park here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) / Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.