Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Do You Sell Any Of This In Commercial Quantity (ukwa, Ube And Coco Yam Four ?? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Sell Any Of This In Commercial Quantity (ukwa, Ube And Coco Yam Four ?? (353 Views)

See The Giant Tubers Of Yam Harvested In Jos, Plateau State (photos) / Does Barley Grow In Commercial Quantity In Nigeria? / I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Sell Any Of This In Commercial Quantity (ukwa, Ube And Coco Yam Four ?? by dondo83(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
If you sell any of the above mentioned produce in commercial quantity (with a proven track record) kindly quote me with your email or WhatsApp no and I’ll contact you
Re: Do You Sell Any Of This In Commercial Quantity (ukwa, Ube And Coco Yam Four ?? by healthserve(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Do You Sell Any Of This In Commercial Quantity (ukwa, Ube And Coco Yam Four ?? by Supernatural19: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2019
Yes we sell ukwa, ybe And coco yam in commercial Quantity
email eseleborjp@gmail.com
Re: Do You Sell Any Of This In Commercial Quantity (ukwa, Ube And Coco Yam Four ?? by Ezypretty: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
yes I sell the above mentioned produce in very large quantity. I also sell dry ukwa and cocoyam flour for those exporting it abroad. 08068394804 ezinwalove2000@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Sell Any Of This In Commercial Quantity (ukwa, Ube And Coco Yam Four ?? by themoneyboss: 12:43am On Sep 10, 2019
fresh and dried Ukwa avalaible, ready to supply and quantity to any location in Nigeria and abroad. whatsapp: 0806 391 6398

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Or Local Market For Packaged Cashew Nuts. / Export Ready Tigernuts For Sale / Accurate And Productive Snail Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.