Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nicki Minaj Just Announced That She's Retiring From Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Just Announced That She's Retiring From Music (317 Views)

Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Just Announced That She's Retiring From Music by Biggerbrocom(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nicki Minaj Just posted on her twitter handle that she's retiring from Music Industry to go and have her own family just like every other woman check out what she wrote

Source: https://www.biggerbro.com/2019/09/05/nicki-minaj-just-announced-that-shes-retiring-from-music-industry/

Re: Nicki Minaj Just Announced That She's Retiring From Music by jaymee0(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who she help?
Re: Nicki Minaj Just Announced That She's Retiring From Music by Ozed71: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Family is important

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten (10) Nigerian Music Videos For The Month Of August 2019 / Watch The Moment Davido Went On His Knee To Ask Chioma To Marry Him / I Turned The TV Off To Prevent My Kids From Rape Allegation Against Me – Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.