Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Turned The TV Off To Prevent My Kids From Rape Allegation Against Me – Ronaldo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Turned The TV Off To Prevent My Kids From Rape Allegation Against Me – Ronaldo (318 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Turned The TV Off To Prevent My Kids From Rape Allegation Against Me – Ronaldo by freelansa: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed how he tried to shield the rape allegation against him from his children.

The Juventus star player made this known in an interview with Piers Morgan where he spoke about the claims made by Kathryn Maryoca against him.

He said:
“It makes you feel so bad.

“One day I was at home in the living room with my girlfriend and then the news they speak about Cristiano Ronaldo, this and that.

“You listen to you kids coming down the stairs and you change the channel because I was embarrassed, I feel embarrassed.”

https://wotzup.ng/i-turned-the-tv-off-to-prevent-my-kids-from-rape-allegation-against-me-ronaldo/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Turned The TV Off To Prevent My Kids From Rape Allegation Against Me – Ronaldo by universaltv: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Eeyah
Re: I Turned The TV Off To Prevent My Kids From Rape Allegation Against Me – Ronaldo by eTECTIV: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
She got greedy... U paid her for her silence and U were lucky to have gotten her to sign an agreement afta d payment if not U for pay tire

(1) (Reply)

The Headies To Hold In October & Open For Nominations / The Nelas Academy Awards To Honor Hon. Kenneth Gbandi (photos) / How To Win The Heart Of A Girl On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.