Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Open Letter To Okun(the Yoruba's) In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Okun(the Yoruba's) In Kogi State (452 Views)

Yoruba In Badagry Are From Ile-ife, Not Ghana – High Chief Wawu / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Okun(the Yoruba's) In Kogi State by immortalityk: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
I'm a Yoruba person from ekiti state
I wont lie,leadership in sw Nigeria is a huuuuge failure
Now, I'm an ekiti person and I feel the pain of u okun people
This right here are facts I will lay down for u people
Okun land is the most undeveloped part of kogi state, in fact ,it looks like a gigantic village
Kabba is crap compare to okene lokoja ankpa dekina etc
This right here is harsh fact, okun people of Kogi state will continue to suffer as long as u are in kogi state
Igala people will continue to govern the state as they are the largest tribe
In Kogi state if u are not a Muslim, forget govership selection
Dino melaye an okun man was fighting for Kogi people ,was fighting yahaya bello,but the igala the majority population were cowards who couldn't do anything
When it was time to reward okun people for their bravery in Kogi,igala people backstabbed dino melaye
See okun people of Kogi state, listen and listen well
U guys don't have a future in Kogi state
Most of the money generated for Kogi is from okun land,the dangote cement plant at obajana
The iron ore the huge deposits of limestone in okun land
The okun of Kogi state must demand for a new state creation or at least join ekiti state, my state
This is the only way okun people will be free from oppression poverty undevelopment
Only if okun people close their eyes and say enough is enough
That is when there will be peace for okun people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Okun(the Yoruba's) In Kogi State by Greenback: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Looks like you want ya masters to withdraw yua meat allocation

grin

Let's blame it on Ipob o
grin
Re: Open Letter To Okun(the Yoruba's) In Kogi State by Bluezy13(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Greenback:
Looks like you want ya masters to withdraw yua meat allocation

grin

Let's blame it on Ipob o
grin

We the IPOBIANS gladly put the blame on Arewa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Set To Ban NURTW Against Violent Activities / South Africa, Xenophobia, Nigeria And Drug Cartels: The Hard Facts / Reviewing The Intelligence Of Atiku’s Legal Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.