Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nollywood Movie Sound Tracks - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movie Sound Tracks (819 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / African Movies And Crappy Sound Tracks / Top 10 Movie Songs And Sound Tracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Sound Tracks by shofu2000(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
One problem that i find with the nollywood movies is the sound tracks. They are always boring and annoying. I'm not an actor or work with nolly wood anyway. But i found something that could be nice for nollywood sound tracks.

They can actually buy soundtracks and use it for life. From the very best of music authors and singers.

Some one should tell them to get better quality sound tracks. Its on this blog

http://my-mtvchannel..com

(1) (Reply)

Anime Toons For Sale!!!!!!!!! / Free Shipping- The Mentalist 5 And 1-5 Downton Abbey 3 And 1-3 / Another Nigeria Celebrity Again -why Do People Just Say Things...now Mr Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.