Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide (12954 Views)

Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Oyo NSCDC Deploys Officers To Car Parks After Makinde’s Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2019
enshi:
Pls i am begging everyone i need a copy of gmat i have an interview tomorrow

Pls help me forward to
Enshigabriel@ymail.com
gmail or ymail?
Already sent though
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2019
gustav25:
if you do get it , please forward to hardwerk25@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Powerbankseller(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Has never been an actor but reactors. Funny people everywhere
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by COCKCROW: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2019
THIS THE LEVEL OF LEADERSHIP WE HAVE IN THE ZOO. YOU CAN STOP NIGERIA WHOSE BROTHERS HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERED TO REACT, YET DOING NOTHING FOR THE LIVES NIGERIANS MASSACRED IN SA
IT NOT A SURPRISE TO ME AS THE SAME THING HAPPENS IN NIGERIA
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Architectsly: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
seunny4lif:

Bro it’s the same everywhere.
In Italy, the community police, the police, Carabinieri and Guardia di Finanza all ask for your driving license or document and the are all trained to know it diff is Carabinieri are like military police cos the beat the hell out of you, if you mess up while Police will try to talk to you.
Police in Italy will call Carabinieri for you because Carabinieri are trained to handle craze people.
Italian waste management sometimes get people deported same thing in Germany.
The only diff is Germany called all the department Polizie. The Green and brown uniforms and the special on black police.
The green German polize will call the men of black for you, if you think you are strong.
Those guys are like 6.5 ft and some of them be like big Show.
Swiss police are worst

Brs u be S.A on travelling and tour to president Buhari?
How come u know all this??
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by seunny4lif(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hustling ni oooooh grin
Architectsly:

Brs u be S.A on travelling and tour to president Buhari?
How come u know all this??
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Deolaw: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Brinebryne:
Sent
Please can you send to me too
Deolaw23@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Stefaniebo(f): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
poo. this kind of move is painful. you care more of the lives and properties of south African citizens here than the lives of fellow Nigerians in SA. Poor Nigerians are busy defending themselves because they have a weak Government. If it were cows SAns were killing. I bet the government will act with full force. Oshi radarada.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by HisSmileHeal(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
seunny4lif:

Bro it’s the same everywhere.
In Italy, the community police, the police, Carabinieri and Guardia di Finanza all ask for your driving license or document and they are all trained to know it. But diff is Carabinieri are like military police cos the beat the hell out of you, if you mess up while Police will try to talk to you.
Police in Italy will call Carabinieri for you because Carabinieri are trained to handle craze people.
Italian waste management sometimes get people deported same thing in Germany.
The only diff is Germany called all the department Polizie. The Green and brown uniforms and the special on black police.
The green German polize will call the men of black for you, if you think you are strong.
Those guys are like 6.5 ft and some of them be like big Show.
Swiss police are worst
Thanks.. Knowledge is Power
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Deolaw:

Please can you send to me too
Deolaw23@gmail.com
Thank you
Sent
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Deolaw: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Brinebryne:
Sent
Seen. God bless you
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by actrinity(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
gustav25:
if you do get it , please forward to hardwerk25@gmail.com
pls when u do get the GMAT, forward to me too
anyaegbunamchidiebele@gmail.com
thank u dear
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by LANDLORD72: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
GistCaster:
COMMANDANT-GENERAL of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) Abdullahi Gana has directed the immediate deployment of personnel across the country to prevent breakdown of law and order.

Gana gave the directive in a statement by Mr Emmanuel Okeh, the NSCDC’s Public Relations officer (NSCDC), on Thursday in Abuja.

The commandant-general said that the deployment followed the directives of the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola.

Gana explained that the measure was to avert retaliatory attack on South African companies and people in the country.

He said he shared the thoughts of the minister, who had condemned the reprisal attack by some Nigerians as an expression of anger over the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.

“This is not the solution to the crisis at hand because more lives of innocent Nigerians and properties worth millions of Naira would be lost in the process,’’ he said.

Gana said that, apart from deploying personnel to provide physical security, the NSCDC had engaged the Crisis Management Department (CMD) and the Peace and Conflict Resolution team to mitigate the crisis.

“This is to immediately carry out enlightenment and advocacy programme to educate the citizens on the need to embrace peace and shun violence because of its dire consequences on our collective security,’’ he added.

He appealed to Nigerians to be patient with the Federal Government and not allow the retaliatory attack to snowball into national emergency to avert its hijack by hoodlums.

See more; http://gistmore.com/xenophobic-attack-nscdc-deploys-personnel-nationwide
*"NELSON MANDELA, former SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT, wrote a personal awesome story":*

*After I became PRESIDENT, I asked one day some members of my close protection to stroll with me in the city, have lunch at one of its restaurants. We sat in one of the downtown restaurants and all of us asked for some sort of food..._*
*After a while, the waiter brought us our requests, I noticed that there is someone sitting in front of my table waiting for food.*
*I told then one of the soldiers: Go and ask that person to join us with his food and eat with us. The soldier went and asked the man so. The man brought up his food and sat by my side as I asked and began to eat. His hands were trembling constantly until everyone had finished their food and the man went.The soldier said to me: the man was apparently quite sick. His hands trembled as he ate!!!*

*"No, not at all," said MANDELA.*
*"This man was the GUARD of the PRISON where I was JAILED.*
*Often, after the torture I was subjected to, I USED TO SCREAM and ASK for A LITTLE WATER.*
*"The very same man used to come every time and URINATE ON MY HEAD INSTEAD"...;*

*so I found him scared, trembling, expecting me to reciprocate now, at least in the same way, either by torturing him or imprisoning him as I AM NOW THE PRESIDENT of the STATE OF SOUTH AFRICA...*

*"BUT THIS IS NOT MY CHARACTER NOR PART OF MY ETHICS"!!!.*

*The MENTALITY of RETALIATION DESTROYS STATES, while the MENTALITY of TOLERANCE BUILDS NATIONS.*

*"The WEAK can NEVER FORGIVE ... FORGIVENESS is the attribute of the STRONG".*
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by gustav25: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
actrinity:

pls when u do get the GMAT, forward to me too
anyaegbunamchidiebele@gmail.com
thank u dear
Sent
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by clemz85(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
they will do better than police very soon
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by enshi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Brinebryne:

gmail or ymail?
Already sent though

Y mail sir

Thanks ..i saw it
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by okonkwo321: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hello, please I would also want a copy of the GMAT Materials okonkwo321@gmail.com. Thanks
gustav25:

Sent
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by ahmedbrown: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Brinebryne:

Sent

Pls sent to me, I have a job test on friday.
gudugba@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
ahmedbrown:

Pls sent to me, I have a job test on friday. gudugba@gmail.com

Thank you.
Sent! Sent!! Sent!!!
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by dcolumbus001: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Brinebryne:

Sent! Sent!! Sent!!!
please send to me as well, my friend here has a gmat exam month end
xaxman6@gmail.com
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by dcolumbus001: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
ahmedbrown:

Pls sent to me, I have a job test on friday.
gudugba@gmail.com

Thank you.
xaxman6@gmail.com
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by dcolumbus001: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
gustav25:

Sent
xaxman6@gmail.com
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by dcolumbus001: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Deolaw:

Seen. God bless you
xaxman6@gmail.com
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by promisious: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Brinebryne:

Sent

Abeg, i need it too
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by promisious: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
gustav25:

Sent
Abeg, i need it too gmat
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
dcolumbus001:
xaxman6@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
promisious:

Abeg, i need it too
Godsent2earth@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by promisious: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Brinebryne:

Sent

Seen..thanks
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The whites will be laughing at us
Sai baba
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by dcolumbus001: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Brinebryne:

Sent
thanks
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by BuhariAdvocate: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
So what is your point.
immhotep:

Sai baba
Re: Xenophobic Attack: NSCDC Deploys Personnel Nationwide by MPSA(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Stefaniebo:
poo. this kind of move is painful. you care more of the lives and properties of south African citizens here than the lives of fellow Nigerians in SA. Poor Nigerians are busy defending themselves because they have a weak Government. If it were cows SAns were killing. I bet the government will act with full force. Oshi radarada.

I don't want to see you running None Stop, The Best way is to Listen grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPlTkOOG69E

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: FG Denies Generating ‘No-Fly’ List / Nigerian Army Takes Journalists On North-East Tour / Justin Okonoboh, Edo Speaker, Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.