Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) (4691 Views)

A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by GistCaster: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2019
Pop singer and 30 billion gang, Davido reveals he bought this bag 2 million naira after he when for shopping yesterday.

See more; http://gistmore.com/see-the-bag-davido-bought-for-2-million-naira-photo

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by GistCaster: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2019

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by donstan18: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2019
I've decided not to believe or take their show off and social media bragging very serious.

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by onlinetomola(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Aba boys, I hope say you dey see something o

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by MiaB(f): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2019
This davido doesn't know how to shop, expensive but ugly

5 Likes

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by dangotesmummy: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2019
This one will just be lying unnecessarily
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Onyi22(f): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2019
So beautiful
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Abfinest007(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2019
what's inside the bag is it the 2million or can someone keep his/her life there

2 Likes

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Nicolex(f): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2019
More like baco sack to me

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by lawman88(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2019
It's a lie. too much fake life and overhyped prices among nigerian celebrities. Lies...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2019
MiaB:
This davido doesn't know how to shop, expensive but ugly

I'll tell him to take you along next time lipsrsealed
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by MiaB(f): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I'll tell him to take you along next time lipsrsealed
grin
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Larryfest(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2019
So what is it with showing it out to the world, na you get the money to take buy so why seeking for validation after
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Gadafii: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2019
davido and show off grin grin

shioor
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Merkules: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2019
Hope it will carry all ur problems
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Annie939(f): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
and so fucking what? after all he said his father is 100 per cent richer than osun state.
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by dadebayo1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
School bag for Imade grin
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Teeyin(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Saw dis in my dream David ...nice one!
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Organize an entrepreneurial TV reality show, establish entrepreneurs in 36 states, let the entrepreneurs also establish another 36 entrepreneurs or more like networking, let the chain continue never to be broken, the world will celebrate better than how you are celebrated now!!!

Davido though you dey try but

To whom much is given, much is expected!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by tillaman(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Merkules:
Hope it will carry all ur problems
sad I was gonna say the same thing
Re: See The Bag Davido Bought For 2 Million Naira (photo) by BrutalJab: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
This one will just be lying unnecessarily

donstan18:
I've decided not to believe or take their show off and social media bragging very serious.

lawman88:
It's a lie. too much fake life and overhyped prices among nigerian celebrities. Lies...

donstan18:

Poverty is a bastard. Tueh.

What will it take you guys to search for the price of the bag online

Poverty is a thing of the mind actually.

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser, Daniel Anthony, Shares Swimwear Photos / Whats Wrong With Kanye West? / Khloe Kardashian Is Looking So Hot In Sexy Bikini Over The Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.