Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS (1167 Views)

I Stood Up To My Father / I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty / Why This Man Who Barged In On His Cheating Wife Could Go To Jail For 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2019
This guy stood up the whole 6 hours so his wife could sleep. Is that love or foolishness?

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/is-that-love-man-stood-up-whole-6-hours.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS by Enoch07: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2019
simply put, d wife no get conscience. but if she is sick that's a different tin, but if madam well and she decided to punish oga because of love hmmmm at least she for stand small too even if na 20mins

1 Like

Re: Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Enoch07:
simply put, d wife no get conscience
shocked
Re: Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS by Origin(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2019
a picture mught be worth a thousand words but....

it still doesnt tell the whole story...

no proof he stood for 6 hours, was she ill? was she is wife? would the cabin crew permit it?

5 Likes

Re: Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS by marsoden: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2019
What happened to resting her head on his laps while sleeping? Mtchew.

5 Likes

Re: Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS by deltateam: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
nairaobserver2:
This guy stood up the whole 6 hours so his wife could sleep. Is that love or foolishness?

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/is-that-love-man-stood-up-whole-6-hours.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

He could have sat while the wife lays her head on his laps instead of standing for 6 hours. I doubt the veracity of the news.
Re: Is That Love? Man Stood Up The Whole 6 Hours So His Wife Could Sleep. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

. / My Refrigerator That Was Abandoned For Years / How Do You Break A Bad News To A Family Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.