Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Xenophobia: Gbajabiamila Addresses World Press Conference On NASS Lawns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Gbajabiamila Addresses World Press Conference On NASS Lawns (388 Views)

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Gbajabiamila Addresses World Press Conference On NASS Lawns by soliuwap(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2019
Femi Gbajabiamila, the Speaker of the House of Representatives is about to hold a world press conference on the ongoing xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other foreigners in South Africa.
For the first time, the Speaker would be addressing journalists on the lawns at the back of the National Assembly Complex much like the president of the United States does at the White House.
Press conferences are usually held at the House of Representatives Press Corps’ Media Centre.
The Speaker had announced on his verified Twitter handle, @femigbaja, on Tuesday that the lower chamber of the National Assembly might reconvene for a one-day session to address the attacks.
Read more: https://750gistmedia..com/2019/09/xenophobia-gbajabiamila-addresses-world.html?m=1
Re: Xenophobia: Gbajabiamila Addresses World Press Conference On NASS Lawns by AgentNairaland(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2019
Picture
Re: Xenophobia: Gbajabiamila Addresses World Press Conference On NASS Lawns by FarahAideed: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Surprisingly not one Nigerian has been killed in the current wave of Xenophobia , how I wish we could also all react like this the next time Herdsmen kill 100s in just one night

Re: Xenophobia: Gbajabiamila Addresses World Press Conference On NASS Lawns by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Tell that Tinubu boy to shut the fvck up.

The president has not addressed a world press conference.

Nor the vice.

Not even the Senate president.

Who asked this boy boy to talk.

I hope he Tinubu's approval.
Re: Xenophobia: Gbajabiamila Addresses World Press Conference On NASS Lawns by Iamgrey5(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Surprisingly not one Nigerian has been killed in the current wave of Xenophobia , how I wish we could also all react like this the next time Herdsmen kill 100s in just one night

Re: Xenophobia: Gbajabiamila Addresses World Press Conference On NASS Lawns by FarahAideed: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I said the current wave not the entire year

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Funny Moment,a Fulani Herdman Dance The Legwork Dance / Nigeria’s Xenophobia In The 80’s / If You Are The President Of Nigeria What Would You Do To Settle The Xenophobic ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.