Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve (19541 Views)

First Human Case Of H5N1 Bird Flu Reported In Texas, US / "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / Coronavirus Reported In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by eddyline(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
yellow fever
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by naijacentric(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
helinues:
Or some people are testing microphone in order to sell the cure?
you sabi am dem wan sell medicine may God save this world
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by ugom123: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Validated:
Yankari games reserve is in Bauchi. Beautiful place that Nigeria could not harness its tourist potentials.
Yankari could arguably be comparable to Kenya s
Masai Mara National Reserve. Unfortunately, insecurity is our lot in the North while everyone acts as almajiri to FG on monthly allocation.

This is why any reasonable person should support a restructured nigeria with each regions having total control of all resources therein and pay smaller percentage to FG. This way, only serious politicians will bid to contest. This way, toursim in states that are tourism blessed will make money. Many coubtires make billions yearly from tourism.

Also, states can begin to look at how to turn raw proudcts into finished products instead of selling the raw materials. I laugh each time Nigerians laugh at igbos for demannding a seperate country. That will not even favour east. It will favour south west and south south more. North and East will suffer more until before picking up. Politicians just Dey chop awuf oil money.
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Yankee101: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Check the water supply and food sources

Maybe E. coli food poisoning
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by August25: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
always them ,

Your brain is full of relaxer and akamu. Instead of finding solution to problems u are here talking shi.

1 Like

Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
I have said it that a group of medical experts should go to the game reserve and find out what is killing people, especially the stream the students went to bath.

1 Like

Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
APCLyingBastard:
All those infected came to the reserve as a group.

What they should be investigating is if they al shared something in common. That is; do they live in proximity with each other? do they share a water source? Did they eat the same meal before embarking on the trip?

Has any of them travelled to areas prone to Lassa fever?

These are what should be investigated.
Thinking like a Spatial
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Okoroawusa: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
helinues:
Or some people are testing microphone in order to sell the cure?
Americans are fond of that
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Itopsin(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
mrZENographer:
Ebola is rejoicing now.

There is no life-threatening sickness God has not heal in the Lord's Chosen.

Next Crusade, land of Equitorial Guinea. 7th and 8th Sept 2019

Which language is he speaking?
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Mavrick2012: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
mrZENographer:
Ebola is rejoicing now.

There is no life-threatening sickness God has not heal in the Lord's Chosen.

Next Crusade, land of Equitorial Guinea. 7th and 8th Sept 2019
and people are still dying of HIV?
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by mrZENographer: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mavrick2012:
and people are still dying of HIV?

Unfortunately Yes.
That's why people need to know the Lord's Chosen.
Those who came are now wishing they had known earlier because the sickness which they are healed from is what killed their loved ones etc.
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Naija247blog: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
That's not good news...
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by WriterX(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

What they should be investigating is if they al shared something in common. That is; do they live in proximity with each other? do they share a water source? Did they eat the same meal before embarking on the trip?

very true I would have guessed it's an airborne virus but that will mean everyone who went on the trip would have been affected.

first step for now is to get everyone who went there to quarantine and those who they came in contact with and run the necessary tests on them whilst they are constantly observed, I doubt this is Lassa although Lassa diagnosis is a bit tricky too but I hope they get the necessary people involved.
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by explosiveskull(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
which investigation?
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Deejaygold(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ebola! Haaaa! Where aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ my hand gloves?
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sunnycliff:
So many problems for this nation. Evidence of a failed nation. From physical to health, to political to economy. Failure everywhere.

This country is gradually packing up

Go and meet buhari for patronage ole
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Sunnycliff(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
operationmoses:

Go and meet buhari for patronage ole

Do you mean Abba Kyari
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by scientistbf: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Modarun:
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is responding to a cluster of confirmed cases of yellow fever, among people who live in or have visited Alkaleri LGA of Bauchi State in the last one month. Yankari Game Reserve is in Alkaleri LGA.

A National Emergency Operations Centre has been activated and a national Rapid Response Team deployed to support the State. We are working closely with the Bauchi State team and the World Health Organization (WHO) to respond appropriately.

There is no human-to-human transmission of Yellow fever. The disease can be prevented by a vaccine and one shot of the vaccine which is part of the national routine immunisation schedule, provides immunity for life.

Click the link below to read our recently published press release:
https://ncdc.gov.ng/news/192/press-release---the-nigeria-centre-for-disease-control-responds-to-cases-of-yellow-fever-in-bauchi-state

*Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu*
*Director General*

1 Like

Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by horia: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

there was an earlier post. Read it
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Mavrick2012: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2019
mrZENographer:

Unfortunately Yes.
That's why people need to know the Lord's Chosen.
Those who came are now wishing they had known earlier because the sickness which they are healed from is what killed their loved ones etc.
sir, why do you speak like this "Lord chosen" is different from the one i know.
I know people who has gone and returned back with no positive result to their condition.
Cancer, died, with no result. HIV still tested positive.
I don't get it sir
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by mrZENographer: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Mavrick2012:
sir, why do you speak like this "Lord chosen" is different from the one i know.
I know people who has gone and returned back with no positive result to their condition.
Cancer, died, with no result. HIV still tested positive.
I don't get it sir

God heals people in The Lord's Chosen, period.
Is it a sin that I'm advertising my church? How many miracles happen in your church daily or even since it was formed? Yes my church is different because people go to many places without obtaining their freedom and come to Chosen and receive total freedom. Moreover, many people are dying and their is need to advertise my church so they will come and be healed. I'm not contending for church, but for dying people, afflicted, sorrowful, people searching for different things.
Please since it doesn't concern you, just pass on.

And don't forget, Jesus said "if you speak against the Holyghost you cannot be forgiven". If the Holyghost is the true worker of these miracles and you are there lying against the spirit, claiming to know when you know nothing. I pity you.
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by Mavrick2012: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
mrZENographer:

God heals people in The Lord's Chosen, period.
Is it a sin that I'm advertising my church? How many miracles happen in your church daily or even since it was formed? Yes my church is different because people go to many places without obtaining their freedom and come to Chosen and receive total freedom. Moreover, many people are dying and their is need to advertise my church so they will come and be healed. I'm not contending for church, but for dying people, afflicted, sorrowful, people searching for different things.
Please since it doesn't concern you, just pass on.

And don't forget, Jesus said "if you speak against the Holyghost you cannot be forgiven". If the Holyghost is the true worker of these miracles and you are there lying against the spirit, claiming to know when you know nothing. I pity you.
Hahaha, no sir, i am not one of those you easily brainwash by intimidating,NO sir.
Sir, why are you sounding this aggressive?
Why do most of you easily get provoked.?
All am saying is,i have lot of Lord chosen here in kaduna, people have gone but nothing concrete.
Minimize how you paste false information here please.
Re: Strange Deadly Illness Reported In Yankari Games Reserve by mrZENographer: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Mavrick2012:
Hahaha, no sir, i am not one of those you easily brainwash by intimidating,NO sir.
Sir, why are you sounding this aggressive?
Why do most of you easily get provoked.?
All am saying is,i have lot of Lord chosen here in kaduna, people have gone but nothing concrete.
Minimize how you paste false information here please.

1) When I was writing the comment I wasn't angry or provoked. I just wanted to make it clear that you are ignorant or unwilling.

2) If they aren't healed in the branches, then they will be healed in our crusades when the G.O himself ministers or in the Headquarters. As God gave him great anointing. And among men of God, anointing greatly differs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Hospital For Giving Brother Wrong Blood Which Led To His Death / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.