Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,858 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Newly Registered Nurse, Soon To Be A Graduate, Internship & Masters/worki Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Newly Registered Nurse, Soon To Be A Graduate, Internship & Masters/worki Abroad (244 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly Registered Nurse, Soon To Be A Graduate, Internship & Masters/worki Abroad by dora7891(f): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good day everyone. I am final year university student nurse (registered nurse) in Nigeria. I'll be done hopefully this year and induction will be middle of next year, i need to figure out somethings so i need your help, thank you in advance.

I would like to further my studies abroad (usa/canada, i picked them because they are English speaking countries and places i have family members at, so it wont be so much struggle) but i was wondering

1. Can i do my internship there aswell, even as a Nigerian graduate or would it be better to do my internship here in Nigeria, then NYSC before going?

2. How do i go about applying to do masters abroad?

3. Would it be a good idea to work and study at the same time (so i can also gain working experience)

4. If i was going there to work alone and not study how would i go about it?

5. I am not interested in midwifery and public health, the exams will be held next year for those of us interested however do you think it will be beneficial to do it (if i dont do it next year, when others are doing it, i will have to do an 18months course to write the exam)

Pls if you have any information regarding the above or anything you think will be beneficial to me, pls let me know, thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Job Application Letter / Slaying To Slay; The Storm Wouldn't Be Over For You / Three Important Factors For Divine Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.