Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month (34897 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month / Full Nominees For UEFA Men's Player And Coach Of The Year / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by SaintLucia: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Inconclusive lists no Lingard, no captain Young, no Jones.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Sunnycliff(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Man City Guys everywhere.

Pep is good

2 Likes

Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by H2Ossss(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Abraham should be there

1 Like

Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by DJInfluence: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
i´ll give it to Pukki, he is the only one with playing with other average players.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by NACE13: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Agüero already has 6 goals, Sterling has 5. Mstheew! Man City don carry league again na undecided

This Guardiola sure knows how to make football look easy and bring out the best in players. Look at scalar quantity Sterling of yesterday is now a good player. Not taking anything away from Pep but the guy has made premier league look like his sitting room

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by senatordave1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ill go with pukki
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by GavelSlam: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pukki.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by TheExecutioner: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
The guy name funny die grin

Markzy1991:
i will go for T. Pukki
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by potent5(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
X
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by GavelSlam: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Glycosunde:
D award goes to T. Pukky pukky. All of them deserve it but this pukky guy is on fire even for his country too

Scored yesterday for Finland.

He's in my fantasy football team.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Lordjb: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okay
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by enemmo(f): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Aguero is too selfish
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by helinues: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
I will give it to Pukki.. His goals are clinical
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Reference(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
wiseone28:
Liverpool will win the league this season

Hmm.... with their forwards snarling and sniping at each other like typical African barbarians....
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by majamajic(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pukki for me

Z56WVD8Q
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Bawofss(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
zouma
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by CheedyJ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Let the best footballer win.

I will personally go for ighalo. cheesy
Well,ighalo is a good choice but Amokachi deserves it more ..what do u think?
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by CheedyJ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
H2Ossss:
Abraham should be there
You no like Isaac..
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by psalmylee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na pukki oo
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Glycosunde: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Scored yesterday for Finland.

He's in my fantasy football team.

That guy is a hot property right now and so deserve d award at least for his instinct as a striker
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Walexybobo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kudos to anti liverpool fans but mind you, Roberto Fermino has already won it.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Airtimex(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:
Where's Tammy Abraham's name ?

Is he supposed to be there?
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by colossus91(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
aguero,Kdb,or sterling even if pukki was scoring for a newly promoted team doesn't take away a 30+ striker being this good my take tho
........liverpool fans would be shouting pukki like that's the leagues they should be fighting for.....
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by goshen26: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
kidap:
The PFA have released their list of nominees for the Premier League Player of the Month award for August which include Teemu Pukki, Sergio Aguero, Ashley Barnes, Kevin De Bruyne, Roberto Firmino and Raheem Sterling.
Premier League Player of the Month nominees in August:

Who wins?

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/09/06/see-the-nominees-of-premier-league-august-player-of-the-month/

Aguero
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by EtihadAirways(f): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
colossus91:
aguero,Kdb,or sterling even if pukki was scoring for a newly promoted team doesn't take away a 30+ striker being this good my take tho
........liverpool fans would be shouting pukki like that's the leagues they should be fighting for.....

How old is Aguero? He scored against Westham, TOT also
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by pryme(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
enemmo:
Aguero is too selfish

Then what will you say about Mo Salah, someone that caused a meltdown for Mane.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by enemmo(f): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
pryme:

Then what will you say about Mo Salah, someone that caused a meltdown for Mane.

Na Sadio Mane cause am

Let him enjoy
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by akmath: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jarus:
Goals, assists are all I see

What happens to goalkeepers and defenders?
Next month will be for goalkeepers and defenders, the month after for coaches, the month after for fans...
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by juniorstic(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
who wins?
Sergio Aguero✔️ 6 goals 1 assist
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Itzrayne1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'll go for my Sergio Aguero
[b]
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premier League 2021/22 Fixtures Released / El-Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona. (2 - 1) - On 29th August 2012 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 22nd March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.