Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month (34899 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month / Full Nominees For UEFA Men's Player And Coach Of The Year / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by omamokta: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Raheem Sterling 5 goals no assist, na wao!
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Kulas: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
For one club to have three players out of six nominated players is an indication that such club is the best in the world.
I cannot vote for any of my three players there because not even three of them alone but all Man City players are qualified.I love my ruthless Guardiola boys
#ProudlyManCityFan#

2 Likes

Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Jilo83(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Tammy Abraham
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Talk2ken(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
When will arsenal start partake in this kind of nomination, I tire ooh
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by einsteine(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pukki was already announced as winner
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by JonOlive: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
This Pukki guy is really phenomenal. Scored the only goal/winner for Finland vs Greece. Were age on his side, most top clubs would be quequeing up for him.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by rakabuba001(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
SuperBlack:
Gat to be Aguero, He's been on Fire This Season

He is always on fire...that guy is a machine
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by HopeAtHand: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Notatribalist:

And no Daniel James with 3goals?

U dey mention Daniel James, what about Tammy Abraham with 4 goals from 3 starts.

Uefa, Fifa, CaS and FA, all of dem carry Chelsea for mind this season.

1 Like

Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Notatribalist(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
HopeAtHand:

U dey mention Daniel James, what about Tammy Abraham with 4 goals from 3 starts.

Uefa, Fifa, CaS and FA, all of dem carry Chelsea for mind this season.
exactly..dont mind them.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jarus:
Goals, assists are all I see

What happens to goalkeepers and defenders?
I wonder o. Na so football world dey useless defenders and goalkeepers o.

1 Like

Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by Lyricalgod: 6:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Am just happy I made a major decision in my life on time by porting from Arsenal Fc to Man city, I just hope to regain the lost life span
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by colossus91(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2019
EtihadAirways:

How old is Aguero? He scored against Westham, TOT also
aguero is 31 sir
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by uunwanaobong3: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2019
They should just follow the normal FiFA, UEFA, FA AND Premier league trend and give it to ferminho of liverpool. Because At the end of the season liverpool players such as mane, salah, allison, van dirk, etc will stil win the best player award even without a trophy. But mancity will win all the trophies available and break all the records available without individual recognision.

Injustic sting
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by colossus91(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
JonOlive:
This Pukki guy is really phenomenal. Scored the only goal/winner for Finland vs Greece. Were age on his side, most top clubs would be quequeing up for him.
no age on his side oo he is 29 where him dey since wey him no score??
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by JonOlive: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
colossus91:

no age on his side oo he is 29 where him dey since wey him no score??

Thats my point. I said age isnt on his side. There are certain players who blossom late in their carreer, that is, from thier mid-twenties. Eg:
Drogba
Diego Costa
Vardy etc
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by seunmohmoh(f): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2019
CheedyJ:

Well,ighalo is a good choice but Amokachi deserves it more ..what do u think?
Ighalo anyday.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by CheedyJ(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Ighalo anyday.
Lol..hope u re not under any influence sha..
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by seunmohmoh(f): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
CheedyJ:

Lol..hope u re not under any influence sha..
On a Sunday? No.
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by CheedyJ(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
On a Sunday? No.
So,on other days,it's a definite YES right.. Nice one,luv ur honesty..
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by CheedyJ(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
On a Sunday? No.
So, I'm guessing on any other day asides Sunday, it's a YES right?.. Cool stuff,me like ur honesty..
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by seunmohmoh(f): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
CheedyJ:

So,on other days,it's a definite YES right.. Nice one,luv ur honesty..
I don't take anything. Normal level
Re: The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month by CheedyJ(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I don't take anything. Normal level
Wasere...awon eyan normal level..anyways, daz d surest level sha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 30th April 2017 / Premier League 2021/22 Fixtures Released / Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.