Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,726 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Get Irritated When People Say Abacha Was A Strong Man – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Get Irritated When People Say Abacha Was A Strong Man – Reno Omokri (470 Views)

If To Say Abacha Thief This Money, We For No See Am Recover” – 2Baba Opines / Senator Obinna Ogba Says Abacha Was ‘A Good Man’ / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Irritated When People Say Abacha Was A Strong Man – Reno Omokri by freelansa: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has expressed how irritated he is when people say late General Sani Abacha was a strong man.

In the heat of the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa, many took to social media to decry the slow pace at which President Buhari was handling the situation.

This led to some quarters wishing the xenophobic attacks by South Africans occurred when Abacha was alive as president. According to them, South Africa would have been humbled by him.

Reacting to the claims that Abacha was a strong man, Reno Omokri wrote:

https://wotzup.ng/i-get-irritated-when-people-say-abacha-was-a-strong-man-reno-omokri/

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Get Irritated When People Say Abacha Was A Strong Man – Reno Omokri by tyup(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
freelansa:
He would not have to deal with South Africa because the Xenophobic attack would not have happened in the first place

hmmm.....this one is Deeeep
Re: I Get Irritated When People Say Abacha Was A Strong Man – Reno Omokri by KenOne: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
tyup:

hmmm.....this one is Deeeep

Deep where. What is Reno saying Xenophobic attacks of 2000-2008 who was the president.

Reno feels because history is no more taught in school so we don't remember past event again.

At least if study of history has stopped in secondary school we can make use of our God given brain to remember the past which is also history.

Or has google not made everyone a historian.

Well i am not surprise Reno thinks and reasons for his followers and fans the reason they believe him hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: I Get Irritated When People Say Abacha Was A Strong Man – Reno Omokri by BroadStreetBull(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Obj was 10 times the man Abacha was.

Abacha was 10 times the man Reno is.

Chikena.
Re: I Get Irritated When People Say Abacha Was A Strong Man – Reno Omokri by LibertyRep: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
There's always an obscure line between strength and brutality

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Cut Goodluck Jonathan Off Her Capital City / This Is How Some Fake Xenophobic Videos Were Made-France24. / Those Surprised At Sowore’s Continued Detention Are Gullible – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.