Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout (49434 Views)

Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Visits Bandits In Zamfara Forests (Photos) / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Uteghe:
Good move. "Better to jaw jaw than to boom boom" - Winston Churchill

You're a retar.d

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by MOVIC6: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
What a nonsense, what rubbish, what an idiocracy of a government omg what the he'll, what a bleeping hell... asin you know hide out of morons, devils and you don't want to smoke them out.... you are negotiating...

9 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Xtopherprince:
I weep for my country...... That's all I've got to say.

No Sir as you are weeping start packing and thinking of where to move to in other for your generations to have a better life

NIGERIA IS A TICKING TIME BOMB A FAILED STATE IT IS EVERY THING DEMOCRACY FIGHTS AGAINST

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Osobi32(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
It is finished.... A sitting governor standing One on one with a terrorist who is boldly holding an AK47 rifle and the security agencies are just watching like monuments. This country should just split now before the world will tag everyone in Nigeria a terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Sheriman(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
I Swear to God We have enter one chance in this Country...

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

They don't know it yet, but these stupid northern governors have created war Lords in their region just like what they have in Somalia and Afghanistan.

Henceforth, these Fulani herdsmen turn bandits will be the only power brokers in the north.

How is this different from the amnesty for Niger Delta militants?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by blindjustice13(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
These are the army they are raising to take over the country,i hope the entire south is ready .

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by zoogy2007: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
So we are negotiating with terrorists now eh.....? Ok o
Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Osobi32(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
MOVIC6:
What a nonsense, what rubbish, what an idiocracy of a government omg what the he'll, what a bleeping hell... asin you know hide out of morons, devils and you don't want to smoke them out.... you are negotiating...
. Now Nigerians will know they've been sitting on a time bomb. For trump to say he doesn't want to come across your president ever again.... Do u think he's not aware of the happenings in Nigeria and the original plan of the government? Boom boom! Welcome to the next level

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
LibertyRep:
There demands will be met. Their commanders in detention will be set free and soon they will start a new wave of criminality.

What then is the motivation for a security personnel to risk his life in trying to apprehend these terrorists when they will still be pampered like heroes by the government.

How about their victims who have lost properties and relations? They should go to he'll?

You're right, they did the same thing in Zamfara, they terrorized Zamfara till the governor agree to discuss with Miyetti-Allah to release the bandits, create Ruga, add Fulfude to Zamfara curriculum and Import Grass from China for their cows

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by enemyofprogress: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Osobi32:
It is finished.... A sitting governor standing One on one with a terrorist who is boldly holding an AK47 rifle and the security agencies are just watching like monuments. This country should just split now before the world will tag everyone in Nigeria a terrorist

Yes, and back when Yaradua did it for the Niger Delta millitants...who were doing the same thing...carrying guns, blowing up pipelines (which made the environment polluted for the inhabitants) and stealing oil to sell for their own benefit.....it was ok??

You politicans...please.

As for me, I think all millitants, Northerners or Southerners...should be in jail for life...and should get no kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by robotix: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
jk200:
This shows that people in government are the one sponsoring this guys.

- How on earth do they know their location?

- Who arranged the meeting between the government and the bandits?

- If no one makes the arrangements, why bandits didn't attack the government convoys?

There is a saying in yoruba ( Kòkòrò tí je èfó, abé èfó ló wà)

meaning

Insects that destroys the vegetables is always at root of the vegetables.

lol. This one just waking up from sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Blue3k(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lol we should loosen gun laws. If bandits can have these weapons so should we? I as a law abiding citizen should be have same right.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by chinedu234(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Congratulations to Governor Masari,president Buhari,North west Nigeria and the monsters they set up that are haunting them today. Two years in detention and you are forming bandits and giving conditions. In the south,thirteen years in detention without trial and you will go for thanksgiving that you were released by one NGO or chief judge. Heavens wail at the fraud called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by executive12: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Uteghe:

Really? You should also advocate for dialogue with all the armed robbers and kidnappers in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
BrokenTV:
And they are even holding an Ak in front of security men. If na other tribes soldiers for done levelled everywhere. What a country.

Nigeria police even pray together with the bandits

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by deltateam: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Uteghe:

The army man be looking at the gun like, "Make I snatch this gun abi make I leave am?" grin
Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by jaszplus12(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

How is this different from the amnesty for Niger Delta militants?
Many have very short memory or total amnesia or are too young to know or just too hateful to think well...
They have forgotten so quickly that contract worth billions was awarded to millitants to "secure" pipelines that were devastated by these same militants! Millions was spent and is still being spent to see these militants get better in life!
Indeed hatred is a blinding force!
Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Masterclass32: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why didn't govt declare python dance (or some other animal dance) on their head since they know their hideout? Yet they were super quick to dismantle IPOB and term them 'terrorists' while the actual terrorists that kill people in thousands are treated with kid gloves.

This administration's double standards is epic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by klever18(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Just went I thought have seen it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Paretomaster1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
This Is sad our security system need total overhaul.....

Before you blame the Governor, and d North, we have actually done worse down south, did we not give amnesty to criminals , and even put some of them In charge of security?

We ve call for reconciliation meeting between various cult groups... Etc... Abegi, we no get security only jeun jeun peeps in uniform
Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Bluntemperor: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Masari,amaka why? How can a Governor be directly negotiating with a gun trotter and this Govnr is the Chief Security Officer of the State.The State is finished and the Governor should just go home as they are culpable in the violence going on in the State

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Captainrambo2: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
dustmalik:
I'm very disappointed at this development. Why won't they level these bastards since their location is known?
Buhari knows about this

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Beremx:
sad sad

Na wah o!!
na real wa o.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by 4gunners(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

They don't know it yet, but these stupid northern governors have created war Lords in their region just like what they have in Somalia and Afghanistan.

Henceforth, these Fulani herdsmen turn bandits will be the only power brokers in the north.
My brother, you said it all. Nigeria is on a time bomb if something drastic is not done to revers this trend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

You're a retar.d

That guy is claiming to be from South South but support bandits and Fulani jihadist herdsmen then mock IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu who speak against Fulani atrocities.

Below is screenshot of his comments about Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by bewla(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Xtopherprince:
I weep for my country...... That's all I've got to say.
The U S A never negotiate with terrorist
Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by femtex007(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
BrokenTV:
And they are even holding an Ak in front of security men. If na other tribes soldiers for done levelled everywhere. What a country.
is this one different from the one happening in rivers state??
Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Elsucre042: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
The bastard had the effrontery to tell the Gov. "if u hear another strike" literally there are other camps within that are serving factions or back up. This country is finished... how was the arms procured, who delivered it to them.

Governor oya bow down the cow need to lick your head for a thank you for thinking through your anus

Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Since I rejoined Nairaland...I thought I would take a break from politics...but this time, I'll make an exception.

The comments on this thread are very revealing. A lot of Southerners are here criticsing the governor for meeting with these bandits. And for the record...they are right. I agree. Masari and the FG should have just rounded them up and put them in jail...permanently

But ten years ago, many of these same Southerners were rejoicing when Yaradua signed an agreement with the Niger Delta millitants who were doing much of the same thing these bandits were doing...killing, kidnapping, stealing and robbing poor people. And working for corrupt politicans. Yet...because these millitants were perceieved as being 'anti-North'..they were hailed and Yaradua and GEJ were called good men.

Now as for me, if I were leader of Nigeria since 2005....every millitant...whether Niger Delta, Fulani, Famrer,Islamist, Boko, Chrstian, pagan, etc, etc would have been rounded up, and put in labour camps out in the Sahara desert where they would work for their bread for the rest of their misreable lives...because these people are nothing but a bad lot. And yes, I mean it. And I don't care what you think of me. I'm sorry. But I don't think we should be tolerating any form of evil. We have been through one bad civil war, and several crisis, and another civil war in the NE because too many bad people have been tolerated. I'll be the first to criticse hardline communist governments, but on the issue of violent elements against the state...they had it right.

But on topic...you cannot be criticising Masari for meeting with millitants, and be clapping for PDP meeting with Niger delta millitants. (Thankfully some PDP governors like Peter Obi had the right idea of dealing with people like kidnappers, and then there was APC
's Oshomole's death penalty proprosal for kidnappers...which sadly did not see the light of day because of some 'hewman rights'..sigh).Yes, the Niger delta millitants may not have killed people like Boko and FULANIS...but they 1) stole millions of naira in lost oil revenue which went to their pockets...and then got free government money on top of that 2) blew up pipelines, making the pollution in the delta worse ...and making the lives of many people in the Delta and the rest of the country bad. And yes...many people die as a result .

I am going to say this one more time....millitants and Boko and fulani and farmer millitia, and tribal millitia...like those Jukun and tiv jokers who are fighting a war for over 500 years....all deserve to be in harsh labour camps in the Sahara. They do not deserve our coddling abd priase because they deal with those pesky Northerners or keep them Southerners in line. Anyone who threatens the peace and stability of this nation or any part of it...whatever their religion, or tribe, or race, or clan...is not my friend. And if you take them as friends...you are creating more palaver for yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout by bluecircle470: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
ERockson:
Government cerebrating criminality during Buhari regime is not new anyway

It has been happening ever since PDP days. I tire for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.